So far we've been here for 7 days, w/ one day away. We're just moving to the area and are staying here while trying to find a house. There are several other families here as well as several business men who all seem to have business in DC but are staying here instead of the city. Quite a few dogs also.
The hotel is minutes from I-95, Rte 1, and Potomac Mills Outlet Mall. Oh, and of course, Ikea is right down the street. There are TONS of places to eat around here if you don't want want to eat at the hotel. There's also a Target across the street, a walmart within 4 min, a vet within 2 min and a grocery store down the street. There's a Courtyard by Marriott next door and they have a restraurant that's open for lunch and dinner that delivers I think.
The hotel has a great hot breakfast each day. There was scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage patties, oatmeal w/ toppings such as chocolate chips, brown sugar, pieces of fruit, and butter, make your own waffles, fruit salad, yogurt, milk, 4 different kinds of juices, teas, coffees, hot chocolate, donuts, bagels, english muffins, blueberry muffins, white and wheat toast, pancakes and French toast. Also 2 different kinds of cereal.
Each week from Monday - Thursday there is a free meal. There's a monthly menu posted in the rooms. This week we have had make your own taco night, grilled hot dog and french fry night, pasta night and tomorrow will be soup and cracker night. All w/ hot chocolate chip cookies, sweet tea and kool aid for the kids.
This hotel has a really nice indoor pool and hot tub. The room is kept warm (the pool was heated) so that you don't freeze when you get out. Check in took less than 7 or 8 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect mix of living room and working! The Residence Inn Potomac Mills is the best extended stay hotel; offering spacious suites with full kitchens. Mix it up with us after a long days work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays with complimentary appetizers. Conveniently located near the shopping Centers of Potomac Mills and Stonebridge. Need to get into Washington DC, we are just around the corner from 95 and 30 minutes from the downtown area. You can also take the Springfield metro which is just 11 miles from the hotel. Our friendly staff members are ready to spoil you, so come and check us out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Potomac Mills Woodbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Potomac Mills Hotel Woodbridge
- Marriott Woodbridge
- Residence Inn Woodbridge
- Woodbridge Marriott
- Woodbridge Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Potomac Mills