My wife and I stayed at this Residence Inn while on a house-hunting trip in the Northern Virginia area. The rates here were much better that other Residence Inns not all that much closer to the District. Our room was very quiet and comfortable the entire time. We didn't have any issues with any appliances or fixtures.
The staff here are exceptionally friendly, from the front desk attendants, to the house-keeping staff, to the people who take care of breakfast and the evening socials, to the nice little man who was cleaning in the hallway--we interacted with all of them, and they all stopped what they were doing to exchange pleasantries. For every person we spoke to, he or she seemed genuinely grateful that we had chosen to lodge here. I like it when a business and its employees genuinely appreciate my business. Conversely, I do not again patronize businesses whose employees come across to me as if they could not care any less that I chose to spend my hard-earned money with them.
There are many amenities nearby. We needed to scan a document into a PDF, and we found an Office Depot within walking distance that took care of it for .25 cents. We walked across nearby Prince William Parkway to a nice Target store to buy some groceries. It is a busy highway, but there is a protected crosswalk which made it okay. We enjoyed dinner at the Red Lobster, also across the same road. You also have a Chipotle, Chick-fil-A and a Famous Dave's, all within an easy walking distance--I would estimate a half mile to one mile max, depending on which one you are walking to. Also within a couple of miles of this Residence Inn is an Ikea Store. If you've never been in one, take some time to stop in.
All in all, this was a great place to spend a few days while we took care of some business closer in to the District of Colombia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect mix of living room and working! The Residence Inn Potomac Mills is the best extended stay hotel; offering spacious suites with full kitchens. Mix it up with us after a long days work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays with complimentary appetizers. Conveniently located near the shopping Centers of Potomac Mills and Stonebridge. Need to get into Washington DC, we are just around the corner from 95 and 30 minutes from the downtown area. You can also take the Springfield metro which is just 11 miles from the hotel. Our friendly staff members are ready to spoil you, so come and check us out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn Potomac Mills Woodbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Potomac Mills Hotel Woodbridge
- Residence Inn Woodbridge
- Marriott Woodbridge
- Woodbridge Residence Inn
- Woodbridge Marriott
- Residence Inn Potomac Mills