My husband, daughter and I stayed at this Residence Inn over Columbus Day weekend while in town for a soccer tournament. Our stay was very pleasant. The hotel was quiet- we heard very little noise from our fellow guests, the lobby and other public spaces were calm and nearly empty whenever we were around. We loved having a one room suite with a t.v in each room, loved the kitchenette with it's full size refrigerator for all of our Gatorades, yogurts, milks and fruit we brought for our daughter, and the beer we brought for ourselves! We had to be on the field early in the morning and only made it to breakfast on Sunday morning. We had the dining room to ourselves at 7:00 am.-no surprise there! There was a small selection of hot foods, a waffle machine, warm oatmeal, cereals, fruit, yogurt, pastries, breads, juices and coffee. They also have a small market area with snacks, drinks and some other odds and ends. There is plenty of seating, and a workspace nearby. Another nice touch-the outside courtyard with tables where we ate lunch bought at a nearby Panera. We have found this feature at other Residence Inns and really like it.
My daughter gives the pull out sofa, desk area and couch good reviews. She slept on the pull out, did her homework on her laptop at the desk and chilled out on the couch during some down time. It's so nice that internet access is free!! It makes it much easier for travelers, and students whose textbooks are now all online, to stay connected and get their work done. My husband and I found our bed to be a bit soft, with a slight "taco" effect that had me rolling in toward the middle. Also, while our vanity area appeared to be new, the bathtub/shower looked dated with some bad caulking and tired looking tile. It all worked, it was clean, but didn't seem as new as the rest of the room. We were in 322.
We would stay at this hotel again. Great location, clean property, nice friendly staff and we had a great rate thanks to our Marriott friends and family discount.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect mix of living room and working! The Residence Inn Potomac Mills is the best extended stay hotel; offering spacious suites with full kitchens. Mix it up with us after a long days work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays with complimentary appetizers. Conveniently located near the shopping Centers of Potomac Mills and Stonebridge. Need to get into Washington DC, we are just around the corner from 95 and 30 minutes from the downtown area. You can also take the Springfield metro which is just 11 miles from the hotel. Our friendly staff members are ready to spoil you, so come and check us out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Marriott so you can book your Residence Inn Potomac Mills Woodbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Potomac Mills Hotel Woodbridge
- Marriott Woodbridge
- Residence Inn Woodbridge
- Woodbridge Marriott
- Woodbridge Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Potomac Mills