“Pretty good for grilled Chicken.”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #36 of 275 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Pretty good for grilled Chicken.”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

First visit was pretty good. Will certainly return and try more of the menu. Had a chicken Pita sandwich and a grilled chicken Breast (marinated) moist & flavorful with a Couple of sides.
Tried two different side sauces for the chicken, pretty good.
Looked like some good dessert selections "next time"
A different concept , order at the counter, food delivered to you and silverware drinks you help yourself.
Good for a casual meal, something different is always a nice change from the usual chicken joint.
Several

Tampa, Florida
“Free Doesn't Make it Good”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We happened to find this place during its grand opening. We all have chicken dishes that were good but really dry. The mix of foods is too dry for my taste. It was free and I don't see myself paying for a meal from here.

Visited September 2013
“Spicy and cjickenee”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Came here because my younger daughter is a one direction fan and this is nialls favorite place to eat. Alittle on the pricey for lunch but nice friendly staff and great atmosphere, would definitely come back

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank madtana97
Woodbridge VA
“If you like sauce.. or "doing Buffalo wings Fancy"”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The design of the restaurant is cute, with just enough of a different vibe to feel a bit more than the simple casual place it is. You are seated, but then go up to the counter to order (and your food is delieved to your table after the fact). The main star of their cuisine is their chicken, which you decide on one of many levels of flavor and heat to have this chicken.

I had a half of a chicken, and... it was kinda small.. The wing meat was not even edible as the whole thing was just a touch overdone. This is not (or it didnt taste) like the chicken had been marinated in anything. This is just chicken.. Firegrilled... with sauce on top.

The sauces are decent, but nothing I would crave and NEED to come back for. I found the bigger chucks of chicken (or those without the sacue) to be very underseasoned and bland.

The sides were nice, the staff went out of their way to make a good impression. If others wanted to go here.. I would go back.. but it would not be my idea to do it.

I would have really liked to have loved this.. but the dryish chicken.. just didnt do it for me.

• Visited August 2013
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Small portions”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was our first vist to Nandos, and I don't think we will be back. The food was good, but the portions are small. I spent $15 on a pita sandwich, side salad and drink, and couldn't believe how little food I got. My daughter, who is a light eater, finished every speck of her dinner, and she was still hungry afterwards. We had to hit McDonalds on the way home.

• Visited July 2013