“Average food”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #12 of 275 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Australia
“Average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

My order was mis-interpreted by cashier - so I was a bit disappointed in what I actually received. The pitfalls of Australian English vs American English I guess and different accents.To be honest, food quality wasn't exceptional - I have frequented other Chik-fil-a establishments on previous trips and in comparison this branch was not up to the standards I remember. Was cheap enough so overall was OK.

Visited October 2013

Fayetteville, Georgia
“Why Sacks”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

I'm from Georgia, which is home to Chick-Fil-A. We were heading south out of DC, and wanted to stop at Chick-Fil-A. I was very surprise, that this location was putting the food in sacks, like they do at McDonald's. I don't know if they thought it was to go, but I do know that other locations put the food on trays, and we were dining in. It was kind of odd. Anyway food was good, I just gave it a 3, because I don't usually see Chick-Fil-A locations put their dine-in food in sacks.

• Visited April 2013