“Great fun for families or groups” 5 of 5 stars

Laser Quest Potomac Mills
Gainesville, Virginia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great fun for families or groups”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

It was my first time at a laser tag event. What was nice for me was they had processes and instructions that made sure you knew what was next, and kept it from becoming a free-for-all in the game room. Each game is 20 minutes long, we bought the 3-game package, which I recommend. Having never done it before, it took me the first game to figure out strategy for not being tagged left and right. It was great fun, I'm def. going back. I'm not sure little children belong in the game, I saw a few just standind in one place and crying because the older kids kept shooting them. They party rooms for birthday parties, but again I recommend not bringing young children, say, under 8 years old.

Visited May 2013