“Eat here!”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #60 of 282 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Wow! What a fantastic burger! I had the bacon blue cheese and my husband had one with avocado (can't remember, maybe California burger). We were both happy with our choices! Perfectly cooked!! Fries were nice hand cut potatoes, and they had all types of sauces, mustards and ketchups.! Just a fun burger joint for a foodie craving a good burger!

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

We went there once when they opened and have not been back since. We didn't like the seating arrangement and how the service was handled. Food was too expensive and wasn't that good. There 1-3 Managers there sitting in the back. One of the Managers was really nasty to his staff, reprimanding them in front if customers. Gee, I would have thought his role was to train them not embarrass them in front if customers. Very uncomfortable for us.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Outstanding menu options....."spiked" milkshakes, specialty burgers, french fries, sweet potato fries and onion rings. Nice atmosphere, super attentive staff and a really clean appearance. Bobby's bleu burger, onion rings and a vanilla bean bourbon shake for this guy. Will definitely stop in for a burger here the next time we're in town.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Although this burger place has been around for a while, this was my first visit as I don't really frequent this area or have never timed my visit around meal time. I ordered the May special--Chicago Burger--and had the fries with it. I was very satisfied and thought the fries were the best I've had in this area. They were well cooked, crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. The burger was well seasoned. I'll definitely be back to try other burgers as well as the shakes. I hear they're quite fabulous.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I went away for a couple of days and happened upon the Palace. Great happen. She ordered the Crunch and I had the Miami Burger. Of course how good is a burger without a great malt. That's right a malt not a shake. A dark chocolate malt at that. The food, staff, and ambience was excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a good, well, cooked, made to order burger. The fries and onion rings are very good as well. It is a small menu and this is what I like. Stick to what you know and make it right. this is what they do.