“A great addition to the food options in Woodbridge!”

Travinia Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Handcrafted daily, fresh pasta, pizza, chicken, seafood, steak, veal and desserts. Extensive wine bar, gluten-free menu. Patio dining and fire pits.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great addition to the food options in Woodbridge!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

While I usually shy away from the chains I have to say this place is great! Food melts in your mouth, wine list is great, bartenders knowledgable and helpful,and ambiance beats anything around here. So if your looking for a great place pick this before changs or firewood!

Dumfries, Virginia
“Scallops and Risotto; "Chef Ramsey Approved"”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I am a food and wine "foodie"!! Although this restuarant opened while still waiting for its wine and alcohol license.......the food was DIVINE!!! I am a fan of good scallops and I also LOVE Risottos when it is creamy and done right. My first taste of food was a Artichoke risotto with pan seared scallops.... If you watch "Hell's Kitchen" then you would understand my comment of "Chef Ramsey approved"! Beautiful color and so tender and sweet. MY entree was a pan seared and oven baked seabass dish.... finished with butter and baked garlic.....was very light and sweet and flavorfull. My daughter had a chicken dish with goat cheese and some creamed spinach that was also very flavorful. Wish I had saved room for dessert because I saw a yummy pudding with berries go by and a cheesecake with a super thick grahm cracker crust that caught my attention as well. I am deffinately going to be a regular here.

• Visited December 2012