“A little too commercial”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #6 of 275 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Virginia
“A little too commercial”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Recently visited the newly opened CCF. After waiting for seating staring at cheesecakes (very smart marketing) we were starved. Seating I think has a litttle to be desired. We were seated at tables by bar so it was extremely noisy. Not sure if this carries off to other seating. Plus you are seated so close to neighboring diners, not the best I believe. Sun was shining thru upper windows and when asked if shades could be drawn I was told they were. So I wore my sunglasses for first half of meal. Food I must say is very good and the cheesecake to die for. (but pricey) Would I return, yes but I will try to time it differently to avoid crowds if that is ever an option. And request seating away from bar. The wait staff was very good. I'll give it another try.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank VirginiaPatriot

• Arabic first
Tampa, Florida
“The Truth About The Factory”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

We frequent this establishment and have always had great experiences. Unfortunately my wife ordered a dish that she did not enjoy. The manager personally made everything right and took care of the bill. It was not about the complaint but clearly about customer satisfaction and quality of service. It worked and we are eternal patrons. Kudos Cheesecake Factory! See you again soon.

• Visited April 2013
Stafford
“Got 5 hours to kill?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is the only Factory I've ever been in that looked smaller than an IHOP and I think that might be the reason it took them 3 HOURS to seat our party. The wait time was absolutely INSANE and it seems to be like this all the time. The first time I went in, the lobby was packed and there was a hostess in particular that I had to report to a manager. After waiting the hour and a half we were told it would take to seat us, we asked how much longer it would be. Her response was basically, You made the choice to wait. If you don't want to wait anymore, leave. (?!?!) Even though the hostess' attitude was deplorable, the food was awesome and of course the cheesecake was amazing. The second time I went in there, I was just going to pick up a slice of cheesecake. The lobby was once again elbow-to-elbow (literally). If you plan on eating at this Cheesecake Factory, go when they open even if you're eating dinner at 11am. Trust me!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank livelovelaugh5237
Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
“Busy, but worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

They have an incredibly extensive menu and everything is delicious! The service was also good, even though we waited a while for a table. It's a busy place with good food, so thats to be expected - make a reservation or arrive early!

Virginia
“Good place, but terribly busy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

The experience was great, but the place was terribly busy. The staff messed up our cheese cake order, but with all the craziness I found it to be overall still a very good experience. I will go back again soon!

• Visited February 2013