“I have had much better food from take-out restaurants”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #91 of 282 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We started the meal with hot ans sour soup and spring rolls, both of which were good. The entrees however were simply awful, apparently seasoned by someone who has never tasted what they cook. My one daughter had the sweet and sour chicken. It should have been called sour chicken - there was no sweetness what-so-ever, any other flavors that may have been present were buried by the vinegar flavor. My other daughter and I both had the Ma Po ToFu. Both plates were horribly over seasoned with salt to the point of being inedible. I have had extra salty snacks whose sodium level paled in comparison to this.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Having been to several PF Chang's across the country, this location seemed to be similar. Upon arrival, we instituted the usual meet with the hostess, and pick up the beeper for seating. The bar was quite packed, so we elected to sit and wait our turn....

Several other party of 2 couple arrived after us. Over the course of 90 minutes (We were initially told a 45 minute wait), I complained to the hostess station. I had witness several others do the same, and found their buzzer ringing like magic within 3 minutes of their chat. We experienced the same thing.

NOT A GOOD SIGN!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This place has the best Asian food. My personal favorite....lettuce wraps. They have delicious food and they always please. My husband and I usually order from the menu and order the special dinner for 2. They never disappoint. The food is always good. It is a little pricey, but worth the wait and money.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

This PF Chang's seems to be on a downhill slide.

We've been here a couple of times now and it's been 50/50. Sometimes service is good, food is good; other times service is VERY slow, almost like they are stuck in mud.

When they are good, it's a nice dining experience. But over the last few visit, things have deteriorated. Slow, slow, slower service (and this is when they are not even 50% fully). Even getting water is a trial. Order a drink, forget it. SUPER SLOW.

Sometimes the apps don't come out until a few minutes before the entrees. Crazy. Sometimes they don't come out at all, or you get food without utensils. Simple issues, easily addressed, but someone is alseep at the wheel here.

Sometimes food comes out hot and fresh; other times lukewarm to cold, obvious that it's been sitting in the back. Not special.

If you want dessert, they can be fast taking your order, but then getting the food is so slow you regret the decision. I ordered tiramisu and it was frozen solid. Not edible.

I know this is a relatively new location, but they should have the kinks worked out by now (it's been several months since they opened).

ABSOLUTELY make an online reservation if possible; otherwise wait times can be ridiculous (with people jamming up the door and bar area).

Music varies from rock, techno euro pop (much too loud) to kinda normal-ish restaurant music. What's up with that? Can MUZAK be that schizophrenic?

For the price and poor service, this PF Chang's is sliding downhill fast (especially with other new restaurants opening in the shopping center).

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We had a group of 8 adults and wished to dine at the new PF Chang's in Woodbridge. We called two weeks out to make our reservation for 5pm on a Saturday evening and were basically turned away. First told that they did not accept reservations for that large a group. The manager relayed that instead, they could accommodate us at 4pm only. Needless to say, we were extremely surprised and disappointed, this would have been a nice and hefty dinner bill for them. We were giving them plenty of notice and picked a time before the evening dinner rush. It wasn't that they didn't have an opening (as confirmed by their initial comment) but more that they felt we guess that they wouldn't make as much money on a large group. We won't be back and will find some place that does accommodate a large group when needed. This was totally unacceptable....even if the food is good.