Courtyard Potomac Mills Woodbridge
$178
$82
$107
SpringHill Suites
Sleep Inn, Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$80
$104
$147
$138
Homewood
$129
Comfort Suites Near Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$107
ComfortSuites
$229
$89
Hampton.com
Best Western Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$97
$94
BestWestern.com
All reviewsfront deskpotomac millsfuture plansfreshly cooked breakfasttrain departedseveral times in the pastmeeting familytraffic jamclean bathroomhalfway pointnice hotelplenty of parkingcheck in was a breezeearly checkroad noisean overnight staydc area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We normally stay at the Woodbridge Marriott Springhill Suites but they were full so we opted for the Courtyard. Not a bad opt. Very nice accommodations, clean, and the staff was exceptional. Rooms were very nice. We stayed in a King Suite which had all we could ask for including a fridge. Pool was nice and kept at a great temperature as was the whirlpool. A small store was on site and they did serve meals along with providing room service if you required. It is located at Potomac Mills near IKEA and the outlet mall which makes it easy access for shopping and a great day. Our only reason for not giving them an excellent is breakfast is not included in the price. It is a small buffet type breakfast which you must pay for when you eat. This kind of sets it aside from other Marriott properties we have stayed at over the years as well as other hotels too. Being a business traveler on the road nearly 35-40 weeks a year breakfast is one of my pet peeves overall. This wouldn't deter me from staying again but would make me look at nearby Marriott or other properties before booking.

Room Tip: Corner rooms/suites seem to be quite large, quiet and give you easy access in and out of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Hotel itself was very clean and rooms were huge however, they could improve on customer service. Upon checking in, there were no carts available for we had our hands very full trying to make it to our room in one trip. Desk clerk seemed very preoccupied and I didn't get a warm welcome. She didn't even tell us where the elevators were and of course, we went to the right vs the left and we kept dropping things. Our room was literally the furthest room from the elevator and once arrived at door, our key cards did not work. My family stayed with our belongings as I went down to get a card that works and she says that we need to move to another floor. I asked why and she said "there something wrong with the lock on that door, the cards just don't work." Really, you gave us a room knowing that the lock would not read the card? And now you want us to change floors? I said we needed to stay on the same floor and she gave us another room. I told her we kept dropping things since there were not any carts and really felt like she should have given us vouchers for breakfast or something but she never even apologized. Such a shame as the hotel is a nice property.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Richard L, Manager at Courtyard Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Thank you for your time and feedback. Please accept my apologies for your unpleasant check in experience. I really appreciate your comments that will allow me to create a training opportunity with my team. We will be looking forward to have you back soon. Cordially

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Our car broke down in the area and we were able to get a room on short notice. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. We were able to include a buffet style breakfast for our family for an additional fee, but it was well worth it.

The room was large and nice. Excellent beds.

Hotel pool and hot tub were not overly large, but were great for our needs.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Richard L, General Manager at Courtyard Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Potomac Mills Woodbridge was enjoyable.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very clean and big. The pool isn't big but decent to get your swim. The gym has a few equipment. The rooms are big and the bathroom is spacious. It was a great stay and we would stay again. My only complaint was that the lights weren't white so it made us sleepy but it was fine.

Stayed: April 2014
Richard L, General Manager at Courtyard Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I stayed at the Courtyard in Woodbridge. It is one of three Marriott properties at this location. The desk staff were absolutely wonderful. Friendly and helpful. The only complaints I have would be one day I came back to my room at 5pm and it still had not been cleaned. (Only one instance of this happening) The other complaint is their gym equipment. The gym is small, but the treadmill did not work properly and the universal weight pulley machine was in severe need of work as well. (Seats do not adjust etc.)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Richard L, General Manager at Courtyard Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Hi Kristen,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I will certainly share your kind comments with my front desk staff. I am truly lucky to have such an amazing front desk team. I will also share your comments regarding housekeeping and the equipment in the gym with the proper department supervisors as well. Thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Richard