Courtyard Potomac Mills Woodbridge
$136
$84
Country Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$79
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$116
Best Western Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$98
$104
HIExpress.com
Comfort Suites Near Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$125
ComfortSuites
$147
Homewood
Sleep Inn, Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$94
SleepInn
$119
$169
$143
Residence Inn
All reviewsfront deskpotomac millshalfway pointnice hotelplenty of parkingcheck in was a breezeearly checkroad noisean overnight stayresidence innmeeting roomthe room was niceshopping areacoffee makerwould highly recommend this hotelmallsofa
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Large, comfy room. Bed & pillows were wonderful. Breakfast buffet is $8.99 & the ONLY thing differentiating it from every other continental brkfst was bacon and sausage & biscuits. We were awoken the next morning around 5am by an alarm in the adjoining room and after 15min I called the front desk. They did enter the room to shut it of after verifying it was unoccupied, called me back (which I was not expecting, I just wanted to go back to sleep) and offered us free breakfast. Staff from check in to check out was terrific to include making us a booking at FairField Inn & Suites Marriott, in Williamsburg. Due to Hurricane Sandy we needed to rearrange some vacation plans. Offers Military & AAA discounts. Have a nice bar/lounge. Centrally located to lots of shopping. See review on Fairfield Inn ( 2 stars)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank beachydreamn
Richard L, General Manager at Courtyard Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I also love our beds and pillows. You can actually purchase the exact same ones on shopcourtyard.com. I do want to apologize for the noisy alarm clock. I hope it didn't keep you up for too long. We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Richard

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have great things to say about our stay here. My mother and I had a "girls only weekend" and stayed here for two nights. The room was clean, the check-in was easy, the room service was yummy, and the whirlpool was nice and hot. After a long day of shopping we thoroughly enjoyed the very short drive back to out hotel and taking a quick soak in the pool/whirlpool. The rooms were new, clean, quiet, and stocked with plenty of pillows and linens. The hotel location was perfect for shopping and dining.

My only complaint was that the front desk staff seemed to be absent at times and no one else was around to help us. For instance, the pool area was out of towels and I went to request more, but there wasn't anyone around. I stood there for several minutes but no one came. I had to hunt down a maid in the laundry room. The towels were replenished quickly, but it was sort of aggravating that no one was around to assist me. Also, the pantry area which sells candy, popcorn, ice cream, etc was so outrageous in their prices I could hardly keep from fainting. Seriously, they wanted $3 for a small roll of Mentos. That takes highway robbery to a new level.

Those were the only two areas that did not completely satisfy me, but overall, I would certainly return. I will remember to pack my own snacks next time though. :-)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MMBECKWITH
Richard L, General Manager at Courtyard Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm so glad that you and your mother enjoyed your "girls only weekend". I'm also glad that you enjoyed our whirlpool/jacuzzi. It's definitely satisfying after a long day of shopping. Sorry about not having an efficient amount of towels in the pool area. I have already addressed this issue with the appropriate people. We hope to have you back soon! Have a great day!

Richard

Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Convenient to heaps of restaurants and stores. Staff very friendly and greeted me at every return by name. Breakfsst is standard hot buffet but well stocked and convenient. The bartender, Jerome, was very good even though he had to do the lobby bar and food. The lobby became our favourite hang out to meet up with friends!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank WGIDIR
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This hotel should be rated well, however..... I will not be a repeat visitor. On arrival I had to wait 5 plus minutes at an abandoned check in counter waiting for the clerk who was no where to be seen... And the only person working the front desk.not a great first Impression. While waiting I notice the place is over run With teenage girls ... Running talking and running around the lobby. This is strike two. The noise and chaos continues as I head to my room with giggling and loud girl talk behind doors on the 4th floor. The room was clean and roomy.... But then.. Sin of all sins at 4.50am the alarm I did not set goes off... On a weekend as well. So in a nutshell, chaos, noise and uncaring staff about sums it up! Find option B.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Very large room with two king size beds , large bathroom and coffee maker .
Staff very friendly and hotel very clean .
Located at short distance to the Potomac Mills Outlet .
There is a small fitness and a swimming pool .
I will go back !