“Great stay”

Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Woodbridge
Tucson, Arizona
“Great stay”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We'd like to thank Richard Luz and his cordial staff for adding to our recent stay. This is an exceptional clean, well run hotel. The front desk goes out of their way, remembering us, what room we were in and delivered our lost luggage to the room while we were out on business. I highly recommend this Marriott for business or pleasure in the DC area.

Room Tip: We had room 434 on the top floor at the end of the hall. It was very quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed June 29, 2012

It's getting a three only because the rooms are clean, my nephews enjoyed the pool and the female receptionist was extremely nice.The next reason is why it should get a one: I have been here two nights and so far the internet has gone out the television was acting up and now EVERYTHING is out (grant it EVERYTHING is out from a storm) but the first two things that happened happened the first day, twice throughout the day and it wasn't storming. I just lost an important research email online because power went off. I really hope that I don't have to stay here for the rest of my time with sporadic and iffy power. No AC, lights, internet, tv, clocks, Sitting here in the dark and just spent $20 to tethering my phone so I can start my email over again. No one is going to reimbursed me. We are pretty much left in the dark and the front desk people are getting attitudes because people are inquiring and upset. They are very friendly, well the girl is friendly. I hope they are trying to figure out what;s going on. See ya, laptop is about to die because there;s no power to charge it. Hope things are better in the morning.

Room Tip: Room near the stairs are good especially when the elevators in constant use.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 20, 2012

The staff and location make this a great Courtyard. One thing to note, getting to the location is a bit odd, you apear to be turning into a strip mall, but kep going left and you find the Courtyard.h

Room Tip: The front of the hotel face away from the traffic. All rooms are fairly quiet thoug
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank TCPDump
Hampton, Virginia
Reviewed June 7, 2012

This was actually my third stay at this Courtyard! I love everything about this particular property from the staff, room, location, etc. It is near everything and not much of a drive to D.C. and other surrounding Virginia cities. I have stayed at many a hotels and this is a gem in Northern Virginia.
Hope it stays as is!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank emailadamscj
Rhode Island
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I stayed here overnight and I must say that I am very impressed. This is a wonderful hotel and very well run. The location is perfect as it is right off Interstate 95 and adjacent to Potomac Mills Mall with many restaurants to chose from. The gentleman that checked me in was very friendly and very helpful. I asked him some questions about restaurant and shopping options and he really took the time to make sure that my needs were met. He also called me in my room just to make sure that the room met my expectations. As a travel agent and Marriott sales specialist I have stayed in many Marriott brands and this was the first time that I was called in my room to make sure I was happy with my room...TOTALLY IMPRESSED!!! The room was absolutely spotless as the beds were very comfortable to sleep in and the bathroom was very spacious and clean, clean, clean. I requested extra towels when I originally made the reservation and there was more than enough towels. The breakfast spread was the best that I have EVER seen in ANY Marriott hotel!! The full breakfast buffet was worth the small fee. The items that were there were scrambled eggs, make your own waffles, biscuits and gravy, bacon and sausage, bread that you could toast, donuts and other pastries, small boxes of cereal with small bottles of milk, and a large selection of various fruits. The staff that ran the breakfast area were quite friendly and helpful. BREAKFAST WAS GREAT!!! The high speed internet was easy to access as well. I was more than happy to fill out the survey card that was in my room at the end of my stay and gave this hotel very high marks. I look forward to a return trip and also telling my clients how wonderful this hotel is. TOP NOTCH ALL THE WAY!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank LifetimePlatinum
Plano, Texas, USA
Reviewed January 15, 2012

We stayed for three nights and have no complaints. Very clean and well appointed room. Good bathroom design with pleanty of counter space. Friendly and available staff. Available breakfast buffet for about $9 which was ok. Plenty of restaurants in the area.

• Stayed January 2012