“Nice selection of beer. Lousy food.”

The Bungalow Alehouse
Ranked #37 of 304 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Great restaurant with 25 beers on tap! Pool tables, dart boards, lots of TV's with almost every sports channel! Much of the food is homemade and really good!
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for dinner. Beer was great but the food was OK. Friend had penned and stuffed mushrooms. They were OK. I had the fish and chips and it was all better. Must have had two inch of batter on each piece. The batter was gummy. Better places in Woodbridge.

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

I hung out at the bar while waiting for my friend to arrive. The bartenders were friendly and they have a good selection of beer. It was a Sunday afternoon and there was a decent crowd watching the games. The bar was still a decent volume though, not excessively loud.

Lunch was very good. I had the Baja BLT which was delicious. The prices are reasonable. Service was good. Overall a great experience.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I saw the signage advertising 'Oktoberfest' and took my father-in-law for a beer on a Sunday afternoon. We only had a small plate of brats, and it was good if a little pricey. Other tables had ordered dinners and they looked really good. The staff were dressed in traditional-looking dirndls and lederhosen, which was a nice touch.

My main complaint was the lack of any Oktoberfest style beer on tap. All bottles. Kind of sad.

Also, I realize it was a Sunday afternoon but did the TVs in the restaurant have to be tuned to the football games? The bar was packed (and rightfully so) but the restaurant was sparsely populated and some music would have been more appropriate.

I would have expected more of an Oktoberfest atmosphere.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Stopped by on a recent Saturday for lunch and a couple beers. The bartender was rude and acted like she could not be bothered when I asked some question about the beers they had on tap. Alyssa, if you don't want to answer questions about beer, then don't work in an Ale House! Also, she tried to charge me for four beers when I had three. When I brought this to her attention she wanted to argue about it...really, what ahppened to the customer is always right. I will not return.

1  Thank Bhaas100
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

They have a good variety of food and two dozen beers to choose from. The only drawback was the noise from the bar. This was unexpected for an early dinner.