“LOTS OF FOOD!”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #150 of 281 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Telephone number (703) 490-9746 (Fax) (703) 490-3796Hours: Today 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Sunday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Monday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Tuesday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Wednesday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Thursday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Friday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Saturday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Closed most Holidays - odd for a casual dining outlet!Difficult to find parking!
Reviewed October 18, 2012

share your food--great big burritos--salad bowls are tasty. good chips and salsas--speaking of sauces and salsas--very good--from mild to HOT. Pleasant staff.

There are newer reviews for Chipotle Mexican Grill

Reviewed October 4, 2012

This place is like any other Chipotle. Good food, decent prices, long wait, enough place to sit. I simply love Chipotle so do not mind the wait. We usually prefer the burrito bowl and sometimes go for tacos. There is a coldstone creamery right next to it so there is a good dessert option as well. My only complaint is finding parking is big problem and also the fact that Prince William parkway is always crowded. I wish it was closer to the mall.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Chipotle doesn't make it fancy, they make it good and fast

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I gave the poor rating not because of the food (which is excellent), but merely because of the hassle you have to put yourself through. I honestly don't understand how people can subject themselves to it?!?!

I have eaten at this particular location about half a dozen times and finally got tired of the wait. It did not matter what time I came to eat (lunch, dinner, early dinner, weekday, weekend) I could not avoid the congestion...the line is always wrapped around the inside of the restaurant. It appears the problem seems to be due to poor layout of the small restaurant plus the high volume (next nearest Chipotle is in Manassas). I guess it is a good problem to have, but they seriously need to expand it or open up another restaurant nearby.

Be prepared to 1) wait in line for 20-30min, 2) not have a seat after ordering b/c seats are being saved by people in line (really irritating), and 3) maneuver through the sea of patrons to get anywhere (the line wraps completely around the tables so you are constanlty having to say "excuse me"). And if you are thinking about ordering online, then good luck with that...one time I saw a patron waiting in line for his online order when I entered and he was still there when I paid for my meal. Wow!

Don't get me wrong, the food is excellent like the other reviewers have stated, but I don't think they are painting the full picture for this particular location. I have been to other Chipotle restaurants and never had to deal with this headache. Some people might think the misery is worth the wait, but I certainly don't think so.

My solution? I discoverd Qdoba Mexican Grill down the street and I could not be happier! The food quality is comparible, the layout flows better, the menu is more diverse (e.g. specialty burritos, nachos, quesadillas, soups, craft 2 menu), there is 10% discount for military, the 3-cheese queso is amazing, and you practically no wait to order and you don't have to worry about waiting for a table to free up to enjoy your meal!!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

This is one of my favorite fast food resturants ever. The food is always fresh and sooo good.