Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge
$89
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$135
$74
Country Inn
Best Western Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$104
$98
Sleep Inn, Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$84
Fairfield Inn & Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$79
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$141
$139
$125
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$125
Travelocity
All reviewspotomac millsamtrak auto trainhot tubroom was cleanoff the highwaycomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaconvenient locationindoor pooldc areanext morningstaff was friendlygreat place to staywafflesfitness centerparking lotsausage
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 5, 2013

T-stadt was set at 60 degees F. Waste of energy for no reason. Otherwise - good. Excellant breakfast. The rest of this review is merely to use up the required 200 characters -- another waste for no purpose. Hmmm - now its asking me to fill in all the required fields which are already completed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

You can always count on us! Thank you for your positive review. We look forward to seeing you again.
General Manager, Hampton Inn Woodbridge, VA

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Booked this motel for two nights as we were visiting close friends who live in the area. The room had a musty oder when we checked in, asked for adifferent room, said they were booked solid. Went to breakfast the next morning and the dining area was to0 small to handle the guests, food on the buffet was cold, and the room itself was a mess, trash cans overflowing and food scraps on the floor. Advised the front desk we were not happy and cancelled our reservation for the second night...Upon arrival home checked my credit card account and found I had ben billed for the cancelled night. Made several calls to the manager and was told he would get "back to me"..Finally sent hime a detailed e-mail as to what legal steps I could take to get the added charge removed..Two days later it no longer appeared on by credit card account...The whole stay was very uncomfortable...And, I never did recieve an apologhy from the manager..Oh well I wouldn't go back anyeay...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Hampton Inn W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

General Manager, Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn with a whole wedding party and their family! The service staff was awesome, the hotel very clean, and the value was great!! I would recommend this hotel!! Pool and fitness room is very small. Breakfast was good too!

Room Tip: This hotel didn't have a spa. I can't figure out how to get rid of the rating.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! And we are very pleased to learn about your satisfaction with your stay and service provided by our Hampton Inn staff, Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.
General Manager, Hampton Inn Potomac Mills-Woodbridge,VA

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I like Hampton Inns, but this location was a little bit of a let down.
The check-in staff was not as welcoming as I'm used to and a lot of the little attentions to detail were not there. On the bright side, the maid did check in to make sure that I had all of the towels etc. that I needed.
Cleanliness of the public areas was not such a strong suit (the same cigarette butt sat on the staircase for three days).
The food offered at breakfast appeared to be mostly pre-packaged and just heated on site (how do they make those scrambled egg cubes?).
Finally, either by design or due to age, taking a shower was like standing in a bowl. Having a positive drain in the tub is one thing, but feeling pressure on your ankles like you're "snowplowing" on skis is another!

One other issue, all be it out of Hampton's control, but the only way into the hotel from the road requires a U-turn when comming in from I-95.

Bottom line: Not the worst place I've ever stayed, but when I have to return to the area I'll be trying a different Hampton.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write and share about your experience with us. I will make sure to share your comment with my team and use it to help us improve the guest experience especially in our busy season.
General Manager, Hampton Inn Potomac Mills-Woodbridge, VA

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Just 20 miles from DC. Very quite. Decent rooms, clean, and friendly staff. Pitfall...........driving in, hotel has no direct passage. Must travel down to base of commuter parking, turn around go back up hill. If arriving during rush hour....what for commutor parking drivers "flying" out of lot up the hill as you do U-turn. Very close to Potomac Mills shopping/dinning. Worth the stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking time out to write about your recent stay with us. This really means a lot to me as well as my staff. We are pleased that you like our hotel. Please come back soon and see us.
Ahmad Erbinieh,