“Business Trip”

Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Woodbridge
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Very Good Hotel for my short stay. Everything very accomidating & staff helpful. Rooms very clean and even though on intersate room was very quiet. Would stay again if in the area. Did not have time to sample the breakfast, but those using it appeared happy.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank David P
Hampton Inn W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are very pleased to learn about your satisfaction with the Hampton Inn Woodbridge. Please come back and visit us again and hopefully you will have a chance to try our hot tasty breakfast. We appreciate your business.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I stayed this hotel recently during 4th of July weekend with family from out of town. I usually dont stay in this part of Virginia or at Hamptons but i was pleased to get such great service for such great value. The hotel was very busy with a large group of kids and i was worried about what this would mean for service. However the staff was great and made me feel welcome and comfortable despite the rowdy group. I would be glad to recommend this hotel to people to the NoVA area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking time out to write about your recent stay with us. We are exultant that you really like our hotel. Please come back soon and see us.
Hampton Inn Woodbridge, VA

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stay at this hotel often on our trips up and down 95 and have normally had a pleasant stay. This time the hotel was mobbed by a group who took over the lobby area, let their children run rampant up and down the hallways, and partied all night. Various calls to the front desk produced limited results. Hotel should have a policy that guests must leave common areas by a certain time. We gave up and left at 6am.
Our room had no phone and a broken hair dryer to boot. For the first time I am extremely disappointed in a Hamptons inn property.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Nancymch

First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay with us. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including areas for improvement. I understand that the noise was an issue during your stay; while we do have additional security and overnight managers available during high traffic periods, we certainly do encourage, for guests comfort and safety, that they contact the front office so we can calm the issue. I apologize that your comfort was interrupted by other guests and I have shared your review with our security team to ensure that this is not a problem in the future. I do hope the next time you return to the area you consider staying with us again.
General Manager, Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge

Reviewed July 2, 2013

After a long trip (DC traffic) my husband and I were greeted with a smile by Rick at the front desk.To our delight our room was upgraded!He was very polite and recommended a great place for dinner and drinks called Madigans. The room was exquisite and breakfast was perfect. The manager Ahmad came to our table to make sure we enjoyed our stay. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Hampton Inn W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

You can always count on us! Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to hear that my Team has made your stay memorable. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.
General Manager,
Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Hotel is convenient to I-95. Staff was excellent. Room is comfortable. Only complaint I have is the thermostats are set to fan only prior to arrival. I understand that this saves energy in a room that was not reserved. I was a late arrival, and it took about 30 minutes for my room to cool off to a point I could fall asleep. Other than that, no issues.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We will definitely look in to the thermostat issue and set it up to cold before guests arrivals. Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Ahmad Erbinieh General Manager, Hampton Inn Woodbridge, VA

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I love the new look...sets a beautiful tone right from check in. Delicious hot breakfast, clean room, extremely courteous and friendly staff. Great location...easy access. Everyone has a smile, treats you with the utmost care and respect. I can't imagine staying anywhere else when traveling to the Woodbridge, VA area.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team and the hotel. I will make sure to share this with my team members.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The staff was friendly and extremely professional. I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and the beds were extremely comfortable. Would definitely stay there again. There was a nice patio area in the back of the hotel that was relaxing and was a nice place to unwind after a long day of driving.

• Stayed: July 2012

We appreciate your wonderful comments and sharing your experience during your stay here at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge. We take pride with our high accommodation and friendly service at thank you so much for staying at our property and we look forward for your next visit.