$144
$84
Country Inn
$91
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$79
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

Best Western Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$115
$90
$89
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

Comfort Suites Near Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$98
Sleep Inn, Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$85
$101
$93
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$229
$169
Residence Inn
All reviewspotomac millspool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast arealarge groupi highly recommend this hotelauto trainshort drivedc areaclean roomsconvenient locationwafflesfitness centerstaff was friendlypleasant staysausagewedding
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn for the past ten times this year. There is not one time when I'm traveling and don't have a chance to call or go on line to make reservations. I call directly to the hotel and I have no problem getting a room and when I need to check in. Richard Money goes above and behond of his duties when it comes to his guests. No matter what your needs are he allways accomidates you in every way. Richard is well deserving to recieve a promotion to a higher level since he goes above what duties he performs at his level. He is Management material.

Room Tip: You need to stay here and see for yourself and the cleaneness of rooms, and the hospitaility of the Front Desk Personnel.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Carole D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge, VA. I also received your survey and thank you so much for the wonderful comments mentioning Rick Money. I am so happy you had a wonderful stay here. Please rest assured I will pass this message to Rick and would like to let you know at the same time, if you need anything please do not hesitate to let us know. Hope to see you back here at the Hampton!! Carole Downs, General Manager

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel for 8 years and their customer service is outstanding. The staff is very friendly and the hotel is very clean. I am treated like family when I come here and the GM is the best, 'Ms Carole always comes out and asks for you feedback and runs a great hotel. I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear Sal,

Again, it was a pleasure to serve you here at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge VA. You have been one of our loyal guests here. At the same time, you have brought me a lot of your colleagues in the past and I would like you to know that I appreciate all the business and for always recommending our my hotel. Hope to see you here and please do not forget "We Love Having You" here at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge, VA! Sincerely, Carole Downs, General Manager

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed at this before and the service was great. This time around it was not, the girl at the desk Nicole was very cold and have no personality. Very rude. I will not stay at this Hampton Inn again. Too bad because I travel alot and this Hampton Inn is right off 95.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Carole D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge, VA. I also received your survey and I wanted to thank you as well for taking the time. I take pride with our high accomodation and friendly service at this hotel and I am so sorry it was not the case during your stay here. I will personally look into this issue you had with one of our front desk so that others will not be disappointed as you were. Again, please accept my apologies and if there is anything else I could do for you please let me know. Carole Isaac-Downs, General Manager

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We stopped unexpectedly in Woodbridge, from Monticello on our way to Alexandria, after a long day visiting Thomas Jefferson's home and several hours on the road we were exhausted. We walked into the lobby late in the evening without reservations and meet Marcia who was probably the most friendly night manager I have ever encountered. She was able to accommodate our room request and did not price gouge on our last minute booking. The hotel is pretty standard Hampton inn quality from rooms to their typical breakfast. But, again the exceptional customer service made it a delight to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Carole D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge, VA. I take pride with our high accomodation and professional and friendly service at our hotel and I am so glad you have experienced this during your stay here. We hope to see you again at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge, VA! Carole Isaac-Downs, General Manager

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stayed here recently with a family group. We were impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel, the comfort of the rooms and the expansive breakfast buffet, but the thing that impressed us most was the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. In particular, we thought that Marcia at the front desk and Marisol performed their jobs with enthusiasm and professionalism.

One minor complaint: the hotel really could improve its signs. It's in a very odd location, which is visible from 95, but to get there you have to go down Annapolis Way and do a U-turn in front of the commuter lot. I'm sure most people have SatNav these days, but we didn't, so it made it tricky for us initially.

However, despite that minor complaint, I would recommend this hotel to people who want to stay in the area. It is very convenient to Mount Vernon and I-95.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family