$130
$84
$91
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$79
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

Best Western Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$97
$90
$89
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Sleep Inn, Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$85
Comfort Suites Near Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$98
ComfortSuites
$101
$93
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$169
Residence Inn
All reviewspotomac millspool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast arealarge groupi highly recommend this hotelauto trainshort drivedc areaclean roomsconvenient locationwafflesfitness centerstaff was friendlypleasant staysausagewedding
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel for 8 years and their customer service is outstanding. The staff is very friendly and the hotel is very clean. I am treated like family when I come here and the GM is the best, 'Ms Carole always comes out and asks for you feedback and runs a great hotel. I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012
Carole D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear Sal,

Again, it was a pleasure to serve you here at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge VA. You have been one of our loyal guests here. At the same time, you have brought me a lot of your colleagues in the past and I would like you to know that I appreciate all the business and for always recommending our my hotel. Hope to see you here and please do not forget "We Love Having You" here at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge, VA! Sincerely, Carole Downs, General Manager

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed at this before and the service was great. This time around it was not, the girl at the desk Nicole was very cold and have no personality. Very rude. I will not stay at this Hampton Inn again. Too bad because I travel alot and this Hampton Inn is right off 95.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Carole D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge, VA. I also received your survey and I wanted to thank you as well for taking the time. I take pride with our high accomodation and friendly service at this hotel and I am so sorry it was not the case during your stay here. I will personally look into this issue you had with one of our front desk so that others will not be disappointed as you were. Again, please accept my apologies and if there is anything else I could do for you please let me know. Carole Isaac-Downs, General Manager

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We stopped unexpectedly in Woodbridge, from Monticello on our way to Alexandria, after a long day visiting Thomas Jefferson's home and several hours on the road we were exhausted. We walked into the lobby late in the evening without reservations and meet Marcia who was probably the most friendly night manager I have ever encountered. She was able to accommodate our room request and did not price gouge on our last minute booking. The hotel is pretty standard Hampton inn quality from rooms to their typical breakfast. But, again the exceptional customer service made it a delight to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Carole D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge, VA. I take pride with our high accomodation and professional and friendly service at our hotel and I am so glad you have experienced this during your stay here. We hope to see you again at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge, VA! Carole Isaac-Downs, General Manager

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stayed here recently with a family group. We were impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel, the comfort of the rooms and the expansive breakfast buffet, but the thing that impressed us most was the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. In particular, we thought that Marcia at the front desk and Marisol performed their jobs with enthusiasm and professionalism.

One minor complaint: the hotel really could improve its signs. It's in a very odd location, which is visible from 95, but to get there you have to go down Annapolis Way and do a U-turn in front of the commuter lot. I'm sure most people have SatNav these days, but we didn't, so it made it tricky for us initially.

However, despite that minor complaint, I would recommend this hotel to people who want to stay in the area. It is very convenient to Mount Vernon and I-95.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stay almost exclusively at Hilton properties and this has been one of the few times I have been disappointed. I've stayed here on several occasions and the service this time has really degraded from previous visits. I'm used to being greeted as a return guest, but not this time. I'm used to having my newspaper left at the door in the mornings, but not this visit. Even though this entire hotel is a non-smoking hotel, the room had a distinctive stale smoke smell. The air conditioner worked well and was quiet, but the work desk was situated so that when the unit turned on it was too cold to sit at the desk. I stayed here for 7 days, so this wasn't a situation of the hotel having a bad day, they had an entire bad week. I doubt I will stay again. It's a shame since I travel to the area several times a year.

Room Tip: I believe the 4th floor rooms used to be the smoking rooms from previous stays. I was placed in one of those rooms and there was still a stale smoke smell. Ask for a lower floor room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Carole D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2012

Thank you so much for staying at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge VA. I also received your survey and appreciate your comments and concerns regarding your stay here. Please accept my apologies for the issues you had here during your stay. And rest assured I will personally check into all the issues you had mention so that other guests will not be disappointed as you were. Again, I am so sorry and if there is anything that I could do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. Carole Isaac-Downs, General Manager.