$139
$84
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$119
GardenInn.com
$91
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Best Western Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$96
$90
$79
$89
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Sleep Inn, Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$85
Comfort Suites Near Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$98
$101
$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

All reviewspotomac millspool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast arealarge groupi highly recommend this hotelauto trainshort drivedc areaclean roomsconvenient locationwafflesfitness centerstaff was friendlypleasant staysausagewedding
Reviewed June 20, 2012

This is a good place to stay if you do not want to pay the hotel prices common to the center of Washington D.C. The place is older, but well maintained. The crew is very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the corner rooms. They are bigger and even have a small kitchen area.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 23, 2012

Thank you so much for staying at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge, VA. I am so glad that you had a wonderful stay here and thank you for sharing your experience. If there is anything else I could do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to let me know. Remember We Love Having You Here at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge! Carole Downs, General Manager

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights while a chaperone for a large group of 8th graders. We arrived on Sunday night at about 8:30 and checked out on Tuesday morning. The room I shared with another chaperone was clean and comfortable. The bed was great! It is very rare to find 4 washcloths, even when we are a family of four for the reservation. It was nice to have one for our nightly shower and a clean one for the morning as well. Having longer hair, the bathroom floor is always covered after blow drying. I pushed it under the vanity and found it had been cleaned up the next day! A rarity for sure! The staff was very attentive and pleasant. Only half of our group was at this hotel, but it was still almost 200 people. The staff was in and out of the breakfast area enough so that it remained well stocked at all times. We were all able to eat and have coffee in about 30-45 minutes! I would definitely plan to stay here if we return for a family trip.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank 4randdmom
Carole D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge, VA on June 7th. At the same time, I thank you as well for taking the time to share your experience with TripAdvisor. I am so delighted you had a wonderful stay here and appreciate so much the comments. Hope to see you again here at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge VA

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Definitely the best hotel in the area. I got married nearby in the Fall, and nearly all of my wedding guests stayed here. It was easy to get a block of rooms, and the staff was responsive to our needs (we sold out the hotel.) There is a pool and a workout room, both are decent. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Nice breakfast buffet in the morning. My only complaint is that my husband left an expensive jacket in his hotel room, and when we called two days later they said they never found it-- I wish we could have gotten it back. But ultimately that's our fault, not theirs.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family

Thank you so much for staying at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge, VA. I appreciate your comments and I am delighted you and your family had a wonderful stay here. Hope to see you again at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Hotel is on the older side could definitely use some updating. When making reservation we requested roll a way & they assured us it would be in room upon arrival. Well needless to say we were told no roll a ways were left when we got there first come first serve.. Our heating unit in the room would not shut off so at 8pm we had to switch rooms so that it would be warm enough to sleep. The pool was very cloudy but the kids enjoyed it just the same. Breakfast was fine. It was a mediocre stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2012

No bed bugs did a full check. :)
Got joes pizza delivery very good.
Place was clean they wash ALL blankets on bed.
Nice pool and workout room though we didnt use either.
Staff very nice, would stay here again no problem!
Right off 95 but a safe place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Spring2life

I just wanted to thank you so much for staying at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge, VA. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and I am so glad you had a wonderful stay here. Look forward to seeing you back here at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge! Carole Downs, GM