$145
$84
Country Inn
$91
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$79
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

Best Western Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$114
$90
$89
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Comfort Suites Near Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$98
Sleep Inn, Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$85
$118
$110
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$229
$179
Residence Inn
All reviewspotomac millspool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast arealarge groupi highly recommend this hotelauto trainshort drivedc areaclean roomsconvenient locationwafflesfitness centerstaff was friendlypleasant staysausagewedding
Reviewed March 9, 2012

To:Carole Isaac-Downs General Manager

We stayed at your property on 2/16/2012.Upon our arrival, we were greeted by Richard Money. Mr. Money was very professional and he went out of his way to make our stay a rewarding experience. We experienced him checking in other hotel guests and saw first hand how caring he was to make sure each guest was comfortable during their stay. Richard Money is a great asset to your hotel and should be commended for a job well done!

Gerald and Ellen Jimerson
Orlando FL

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gjimerson
Carole D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2012

Thank you so much for staying at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge, VA. I have read your comments and I wanted to thank you as well for taking the time and sharing your experience. Please rest assured I will pass your message to Rick Money Jr as well. Again, I am so glad you had a wonderful experience here and if there is anything else I could do for you in the futures, please do not hesitate to let me know. Carole Downs, GM

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Excellent service. Rick at the reception desk was very helpful. When he noticed us walking in with 2 kids he called the room to ask if we needed a roll away bed. Gave great suggestions for local restaurants. Offered to stay after the closing time if kids wanted to go to the pool.
We had a technical difficulty with the thermostat, and the staff gave us another room key in the middle of the night, and allowed us to keep our luggage in the original room. Great complimentary breakfast was included as with most Hampton Hotels.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Frequentvacationer01
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Recently spent three days attending meetings in DC. Everything downtown hotel worth staying in (my criteria = clean, safe, free internet, and breakfast) was $200+. I stayed in this Hampton Inn one exit north of Potomac Mills. It was well run, clean, and everything worked perfectly. For $88 a night (govt rate) it was well worth the 25-30 minute commute into downtown each day. The front desk staff were friendly and quick to offer assistance. Although the surrounding neighborhood looked a little sketchy at first, I ventured out and found all kinds of great ethnic neighborhood restaurants (and a good BBQ place as well).

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank wilkins99
Carole D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge, Va. I appreciate the wonderful comments about our hotel and sharing your experience. I am so glad you had a wonderful stay here. If there is anything I could do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you so much! Carole Downs, GM

Reviewed December 18, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at this Hampton Inn while on a trip to the VA/DC area. The though the room was similar to those I have stayed in at other Hampton Inn hotels, what sets this place apart is the excellent service. The front desk staff, the housekeeping staff and the women working in the breakfast area were all friendly and professional. I did not use the indoor pool or exercise room, so I cannot comment on those facilities. The only negative I could find was that there is not a separate "business room" for the computer and printer; it is located in the breakfast seating area. It would be nice to have a quite, undistracted place to work at- but hey, given all the positives, that is a relatively minor annoyance.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank flabbytabbycat
Reviewed September 11, 2011

I booked a room for two nights for my elderly grandparents who were paying a visit to Virginia. The service at this hotel was phenomenal, and the rooms were great. The breakfast was excellent (I even dined with them each day!), it was made up of hot and cold dishes that were great. Everyone, especially the breakfast staff, was just incredible. The room was large, clean and worth more than what we paid for it. The hotel was safe and had great amenities (pool and coffee bar, to name a few) as well. I will send my family back here over and over again. Excellent!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family