“The quantity and quality of food have gone downhill since opening.”

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet
Ranked #124 of 282 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Description: 703-595-2388
Description: 703-595-2388
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We have been going to Hibachi Grill since they opened. We were so impressed with the variety and quality of the food, but since then both have gone downhill. They have less food tables every time we visit and are not quick to replenish the food. We do not plan on returning to this restaurant in the future.

1  Thank BandMomVA

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Huge selection of items to choose from. Large variety of Asian dishes, American and even a few Mexican dishes can be found here. The food is great and the staff is very polite and friendly. The decor is beautiful, it's very clean and they have a huge fish pond which will entertain the kids. Also great for large families and club events.The prices can't be beat and they also have generous coupons in the local flyers. If your local or just passing through, this is the place to go. Only piece of advice: Go in hungry, because your stomach is going to need the room!

3  Thank Tinkydiddle
Reviewed December 23, 2012

While the quality of the steak and seafood are not A+ quality, the low price makes the B+ food incredibly good. Amazingly, the place has fresh raw oysters that did not make us sick after two separate visits. The sole is very good here, but the baked salmon very sub par. The hibachi section is in the back, and the the freshly grilled meats are much better than those under heat lamps. The sushi is what you would expect from a buffet joint, but safe to eat. We were pleasantly surprised by the good ice cream available. Not the place to go for fine dining, but a great place to try out the fat pants.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I thought to myself not another Buffett, then I went in. Great value and has something for everyone. The hibachi is in back and comes with the huge buffet. Stop in and try it.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great price so this makes the food even better. There is a enormous selection to choose from. I limit myself to the hibachi area where I pick out my own ingredients and the cooks stir fry them right in front of you. That's good eating. There is little I get from the buffet. I am ok with it but my husband refuses to go so I have to visit when I'm with others.