“Great value for the price of admission”

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet
Ranked #148 of 281 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Description: 703-595-2388
Description: 703-595-2388
Pasadena, California
“Great value for the price of admission”
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

While the quality of the steak and seafood are not A+ quality, the low price makes the B+ food incredibly good. Amazingly, the place has fresh raw oysters that did not make us sick after two separate visits. The sole is very good here, but the baked salmon very sub par. The hibachi section is in the back, and the the freshly grilled meats are much better than those under heat lamps. The sushi is what you would expect from a buffet joint, but safe to eat. We were pleasantly surprised by the good ice cream available. Not the place to go for fine dining, but a great place to try out the fat pants.

Maryland
“Great place and has something for everyone”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I thought to myself not another Buffett, then I went in. Great value and has something for everyone. The hibachi is in back and comes with the huge buffet. Stop in and try it.

Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
“Good Chinese”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great price so this makes the food even better. There is a enormous selection to choose from. I limit myself to the hibachi area where I pick out my own ingredients and the cooks stir fry them right in front of you. That's good eating. There is little I get from the buffet. I am ok with it but my husband refuses to go so I have to visit when I'm with others.

• Visited November 2012
Dumfries, Virginia
“Liked it the first time”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Quality of food dropped so much from our first visit to the second--and even gave them another chance--but no more. Prices may be right but I was very leary of the freshness on trip 2 and disgusted by trip 3. see ya

Visited August 2012
DC
“Good food”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The food here at the chinese buffet is pretty good. You will not leave here hungry. Service is quick and courteous. Their miso soup is really good, as is the fresh pico de gallo. Oysters on the half shell are put out at dinner, and they go FAST, so be ready when they bring them out. Prices are competitive with other restaurants in the area. They have a large seating area, so not really any waiting to be seated.I eat here about 1x a week.

• Visited September 2012