“Good food”

Ranked #126 of 284 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Description: 703-595-2388
Description: 703-595-2388
Reviewed April 26, 2012

This was the 2nd time I have been to the Hibachi Grill. This time I ate more sushi, and it was excellent! They had at least a dozen or more types - all fresh. My daughter loved the mix of food - asian to american. Good bang for your buck with good food for a buffet. Service is somewhat like a cattle car - get you in and get you out.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Their buffet is the best around here. The sushi is fresh and the variety if great. They also have chinese and american food but we always go for the sushi. YUM!!

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Food, food, and more food. If you can't find something to eat there then you are way to picky. The is something for everyone. Chinese, Korean, American, sushi and more. You won't be able to sample all of it. There is just too much. $22+ tax and tip for 2 quite reasonable. Food had good flavor. I sampled quite a bit but barely made a dent in the food offerings. Definately a good value for the money. Highly recommend

Reviewed January 23, 2012

My boyfriend wanted to go here for his birthday. He loves Chinese food. I'm not the biggest fan of it but he knew this buffet had a lot of other options too so that I would be able to easily find items I like as well. This place is HUGE so getting a table was not a problem. I like how every table was a booth because that's my preferred seating anyway. There's a cute fountain as soon as you walk in and also some games, so it would be a great place to take children. The buffet had many different items from Chinese to Japanese and even many classic American selections like mac-n-cheese, mashed potatoes & gravy, hot wings, etc. Try the mac-n-cheese! I loved it! So incredibly cheesy...yummy. I also stepped outside of my box and tried many items I would not normally get. Everything I tried was pretty good. The only thing I didn't really care for was the "prime rib" I didn't really like how it was seasoned and it tasted over-cooked but other than that everything else was pretty good. I was shocked when I got the bill $20 total...for 2 people...for dinner. Wow...great value. I would say overall I wasn't "blown away" by the food but you do get a good meal, lots of options, at a REALLY great price.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I have eaten here on several occasions, and everytime the service has been excellent. The food although served buffet style, is always fresh, hot, and very tasty. The Sushi bar is very fresh as it is made all during the day, and as fast as it is made, persons are enjoying it. In addition to the 200+ entrees,
there is a "Mongolian Style" wok grill where you select the ingredients, tell them how spicy you would like it and just stand back and watch the masters work. Very enjoyable experience, and well worth the money. Two can eat for 20.00 at lunch, drinks are included, but for obvious reasons, dinner is a bit more than lunch.

2  Thank 4602usmc