“Love it” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 259 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: WOW! What a treat. My Vietnamese friend as well as my son's Korean friend both recommended this restaurant as they said the food was delicious! The
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

They deliver to the hotel and they are always fresh and the prices are reasonable. Did I mention they deliver... best part!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Stephanie L

San Antonio, Texas
“Tasty Asian food that is nicely presented.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

I dined here early on a Friday evening with a friend. I found the atmosphere to be pleasant for an open-style restaurant of this size. The service was a bit hit or miss, as this was this particular server's first night on the job. My friend ordered the basil chicken, and I had a tempura dish- both of which were not only delicious, but beautifully presented. We did not order sushi or alcoholic drinks from the bar, so I cannot comment on those offerings. I would recommend this restaurant as a nice, casual place to sample delightfully prepared Asian cuisine.

• Visited December 2011
San Francisco, California
“These aren't the Sushis you're looking for”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

I had higher hopes for this restaurant as I'm newer to the area and was on the prowl for a new sushi place, but it fell dramatically short of my expectations. While the service was good, the sushi itself was average at best and was not worth near the money that I paid for my few rolls. For now I will continue going to Janko Sushi.

• Visited May 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Northern VA
“Great Sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

Great Sushi! Nice atmosphere very good service. I live in Woodbridge and frequent East Moon often for Sushi. I don't care for their Chinese food too much I only go for the Sushi.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank tadamsRN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surprise, surprise... Woodbridge finally has decent sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

The little bistro that could. This little spot is a good find for sushi lovers in Woodbridge tired of having to choose between hibachi sushi and overpriced paper-plate sushi.

1 Thank Redthorson