New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Woodbridge
Purcellville, Virginia
“Weekend Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

This hotel was great. They employees were very welcoming and cheerful. They provided excellent customer service. The hotel was very clean and I really liked the new design. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Their location really worked out well for us with plenty of choices for our family.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed over night with two kids and several other family members in other rooms. Our suite was a little on the small side. the bathroom is split into two separate rooms, one with a toilet and sink and the other with a counter and shower. The beds were fine, nothing special.

The complimentary breakfast buffet was perfect for starting the day on a healthy and full stomach. That alone probably saved us $50 if we had to go to Denny's or something.

the pool was on the small side, but for our two small kids it was perfect.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank socoman74
South Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

After considering several Marriot hotels in this area, we decided to settle at this one. We were looking for something close to Quantico, and this was a close 15 min drive. It was very easy to find your way around. First thing to mention, this hotel is right next to a Courtyard and Residence Inn! A fact I did not notice while searching for hotel. All three are found on dead end street, of a large shopping plaza. Plenty within walking distance, Target, Chik Fila, starbucks, and much more. The hotel is nicely and refreshingly decorated. It does offer an indoor pool and fitness room, both very small. The rooms are spacious with a separate sitting area, mini fridge, microwave, coffee, safe. Yes, the bathroom is separated into two with toilet in one, shower in the other, no bath tub in king room. And the bathroom is right in front of sleeping area. The room was comfortable and clean as expected. We stayed for 2 nights, and both nights we could hear construction on road below, from high floor. Not enough to wake you, but disturbing. Housekeeping did a good job of freshening up the room while we were out. We did not have breakfast at hotel, but they do offer the usual. The staff was welcoming, friendly and helpful.
Greeted you promptly and stood by in case you needed assistance with anything.

Room Tip: A room facing away from road!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Wailym
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Staff was very accommodating (Krista), as my reservations were oddly made at best but they were able to provide a seamless 4 night stay. The breakfast bar was really done up well. Plenty of variety and generally stocked full. Three nights of the stay were quite busy in the morning, so kudos to the staff working the breakfast bar (Debra). The room wasn't too bad. Couple stains on the carpet and the need for attention to detail around the small refrigerator/microwave/coffee maker area was apparent. Soap dish and glass ledge within toilet room needed cleaned. Shower room mirror had a bulb burnt out behind the fancy mirror, which was fixed as soon as it was identified. Still not very good lighting. If you need to put makeup on, use the toilet room mirror. Noticed cup rings on counter areas. Couldn't use the iron that was in the room, as it had built up burn stains on the bottom, which you couldn't run across your clothes that way. Maid had promptly provided a replacement (Ismelda). Pulled extra blanket from zipped bag within closet space but didn't use the blanket, as it had hair on it throughout. I gave it 4 stars, because the average person wouldn't had seen nor probably cared about the attention to detail. Personally, the room made it a 3 star in my book for this stay. The great staff and breakfast bar was the plus.

Room Tip: Higher level (6) floors give you the option to take the stairs and get more exercise, plus the exerc...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff members were friendly and efficient. Deborah at the breakfast buffet--can't say enough about his woman. She definitely loves her job and loves helping people. It's evident they hire people who care about customer service. I have relatives living close by and will definitely choose to stay here again. Very convenient to DC.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Stayed here for the first time, based on the excellent recent reviews and loved it. Its a new property, with a modern design feel. Rooms are very spacious. Bed was terrific. Only unusual aspect is the toilet and S\shower are in two separate areas, adjacent to the bed....however It works just fine. I thought the price was very reasonable given the options. Staff is excellent. The hotel right off the 95 about 20 miles south of downtown DC. The closest Starbucks is across the street in the Target. Very well run property.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Lafayette, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel since it opened. I can not say enough good things about the staff and the care they give me. They know my schedule and if I'm late they will call my husband to make sure I'm OK. Krista really makes me feel at home. She has a smile every Sunday evening when I check in and makes sure my bag is in my room and knows the floor I like plus makes sure the extra towels I requested are in the room. If I have any issues the staff is always there to correct them or explain the issue. Krista will be moving to the day shift and will not be checking me in every Sunday evening, but I'm confident the new evening individual will continue to take care of me because that is the way the hotel is operated under Mr. Michael Coleman. Truly it is my Home away from Home!

Room Tip: Ask to face the Residence and Parking lot - a bit quieter.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business