“Super staff, extremely clean, close to everything” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge

You added SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14325 Crossing Place, off exit 158 on I-95, Woodbridge, VA 22192   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Potomac Mills Shopping
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Woodbridge
“Super staff, extremely clean, close to everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff members were friendly and efficient. Deborah at the breakfast buffet--can't say enough about his woman. She definitely loves her job and loves helping people. It's evident they hire people who care about customer service. I have relatives living close by and will definitely choose to stay here again. Very convenient to DC.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Stayed here for the first time, based on the excellent recent reviews and loved it. Its a new property, with a modern design feel. Rooms are very spacious. Bed was terrific. Only unusual aspect is the toilet and S\shower are in two separate areas, adjacent to the bed....however It works just fine. I thought the price was very reasonable given the options. Staff is excellent. The hotel right off the 95 about 20 miles south of downtown DC. The closest Starbucks is across the street in the Target. Very well run property.

Lafayette, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel since it opened. I can not say enough good things about the staff and the care they give me. They know my schedule and if I'm late they will call my husband to make sure I'm OK. Krista really makes me feel at home. She has a smile every Sunday evening when I check in and makes sure my bag is in my room and knows the floor I like plus makes sure the extra towels I requested are in the room. If I have any issues the staff is always there to correct them or explain the issue. Krista will be moving to the day shift and will not be checking me in every Sunday evening, but I'm confident the new evening individual will continue to take care of me because that is the way the hotel is operated under Mr. Michael Coleman. Truly it is my Home away from Home!

Room Tip: Ask to face the Residence and Parking lot - a bit quieter.
Woodbridge, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I'am a frequent traveler. I stay in hotel's 300 hundred days out of a year.I was very impress with the
room accommodation. The staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating to my personal needs. The room was cleaned every day. Never having to return to a dirty room. The front desk staff. Excellent, with my special requests. Debra who works during the breakfast
always keeping things organized clean and stocked. I had one problem with the shower however the maintenance man on duty on top of it. I highly recommend anyone that is traveling to make
a reservation with this location.I know you would be pleased with the accommodation as I have been.

I would like to thanks everyone again for taking there time to make my stay a pleasant one.

Room Tip: all room are great
1 Thank bobby m
Hilton Head, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

If you do any type of traveling, you probably know that Springhill Suites have nice accommodations. I want fellow travelers to know that this hotel is great to stay at if you’re going into DC. DC is about 20 miles away, this hotel offers a break in price compared to those closer to DC, but at the same time, allows for easy access into DC. The other point worth noting is that the employees are super helpful, and go out of their way to accommodate your needs. During my two day stay I wanted to come in about 5 hours early, and it was no problem for me to take my room. I also forgot a few items, and one of the employees at the front desk made a special trip out of the hotel to help me. This little attention to detail is a nice feature, and when all hotels give you basically the same service, this sets them apart. I’ll be back.

Room Tip: I always like staying on the top floors
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Bruce welcomed me as soon as I walked into the door after a long trip. His help and advise on the area made my stay here very enjoyable. Laura continued the helpful courtesy in the AM checkout by taking time to give me directions and traffic advise.
I will be staying here again. These two employees have earned my compliments and my business with Marriott.

• Stayed March 2013
Minot, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Here on a business trip and got stuck due to a snowstorm. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful, particularly Debra, who had her work cut out for her in the breakfast area. We were able to very easily extend our stay, the breakfast was fresh, and the rooms are roomy and very clean. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business