“Great staff Great Location”

SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Woodbridge
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I'am a frequent traveler. I stay in hotel's 300 hundred days out of a year.I was very impress with the
room accommodation. The staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating to my personal needs. The room was cleaned every day. Never having to return to a dirty room. The front desk staff. Excellent, with my special requests. Debra who works during the breakfast
always keeping things organized clean and stocked. I had one problem with the shower however the maintenance man on duty on top of it. I highly recommend anyone that is traveling to make
a reservation with this location.I know you would be pleased with the accommodation as I have been.

I would like to thanks everyone again for taking there time to make my stay a pleasant one.

Room Tip: all room are great
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank bobby m
There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge

Reviewed April 9, 2013

If you do any type of traveling, you probably know that Springhill Suites have nice accommodations. I want fellow travelers to know that this hotel is great to stay at if you’re going into DC. DC is about 20 miles away, this hotel offers a break in price compared to those closer to DC, but at the same time, allows for easy access into DC. The other point worth noting is that the employees are super helpful, and go out of their way to accommodate your needs. During my two day stay I wanted to come in about 5 hours early, and it was no problem for me to take my room. I also forgot a few items, and one of the employees at the front desk made a special trip out of the hotel to help me. This little attention to detail is a nice feature, and when all hotels give you basically the same service, this sets them apart. I’ll be back.

Room Tip: I always like staying on the top floors
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Bruce welcomed me as soon as I walked into the door after a long trip. His help and advise on the area made my stay here very enjoyable. Laura continued the helpful courtesy in the AM checkout by taking time to give me directions and traffic advise.
I will be staying here again. These two employees have earned my compliments and my business with Marriott.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Here on a business trip and got stuck due to a snowstorm. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful, particularly Debra, who had her work cut out for her in the breakfast area. We were able to very easily extend our stay, the breakfast was fresh, and the rooms are roomy and very clean. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PaulaB212
Reviewed February 25, 2013

After being on the road in rain for 7 hrs alone and making it thru DC unscathed I was happy to stop moving. My husband booked this room for me on-line and I figured it would be the run-of-the-mill basic bed and simple bath for $100. I only hoped it would be clean. Imagine my surprise to find a room 3x the size I expected, very clean and tastefully decorated. I could have lived there for a bit. I was happy there was a frig as I was carrying a cooler of food. The room was well thought out with a spacious sitting area, an “L” shaped couch and 2 tables that were easy to move around as I was eating in. The tv was set up to angle for either the sitting area or the bedroom. The shower was bright and in a separate area from the toilet (both areas had a sink) a perfect arrangement for couples getting ready to go out. I was a little worried about hallway noise and doors slamming but once across the room heard nary a noise. The bed was so comfortable I lingered an hour after waking up before packing up for the next leg of my drive. Even the little coffee maker made a nice cup of coffee, better than what was being served downstairs which was watered down. I only grabbed an easy to-go breakfast of cereal and yogurt , but they did have some hot dishes to choose from. The only thing lacking in the room was a set of plastic-ware and some paper towels for those of us too tired to get back in the car and planning to eat in. All in all I would stay there again if my favorite b&b is not available next time I venture North. Hey, I was impressed enough to take pics to show my husband!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was an awesome place to stay. The room was very clean and well kept. The kids loved the room layout and spent quite a bit of time in the pool. Thank you again to Ms. Deborah at breakfast - she was very helpful with the kids. Everyone was so friendly - I would highly recommend this hotel :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Wow! Very surprised how this hotel stood out in service and value. If you go to Woodbridge, VA, this is the only place to stay. Close to everything, shopping, restaurants. Overall I found this hotel
to be a Great! Have fun and enjoy.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
PotomacMillsSHS, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay! I am very pleased to know that you recieved excellent service and a great value while staying with us.

We look forward to your future stays with us.

Best Regards,