“Average at Best”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: 703-491-0390
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food is unremarkable and the service is mediocre. I had a salad and can't even remember the name it was so blah. I wouldn't go back again unless part of a group. Especially this location has so much competition for better meals, ie, Bone Fish, Carrabbas, even Chipotle.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

We love Smokey Bones' ribs! This was no exception. Service was lovely --got a pleasant server who was enthusiastic and attentive. Cole slaw is always tangy, baked beans are flavorful.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food is good for the value spent, You have a variety of meals--from build your own burgers, a variety of ribs with four different sauces to steaks. My personal favorite if the steak with blue cheese. I also like the steak salad. My husband likes the pulled pork and the ribs. The sides are also good and you have a variety from which to choose.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Barbeque at Smokey Bones is good but a bit pricey. They have lots of choices on the menu to choose from. The seating is good and our server was great! Very attentive. we went Father's Day 2013 and enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Come in for some really good barbeque. A very fun atmosphere with great service. I tried two kinds a ribs and enjoyed both. 4 different sauces on the table provide a nice variety even for a single plate. The house rub is very tasty with a good balance between sweet and heat. The Ceasar was very nice as well. Tried some fried pickles and enjoyed those a lot. These folks pretty much hit it out of the park for me.