“great food as usual”

Description: 703-491-0390
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“great food as usual”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have nothing negative to say about anything in this area, all was amazing, i liked that smokey bones was in the parking lot of our hotel

Visited June 2013

Lafayette, Colorado
“Won't go there again”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I rate by eating establishments on how they treat single diners and this one did not pass the test. I was seated in the back of the restaurant near a very large and loud group. I waited 10 min and no one even came by to take a drink order. I ended up walking out and no one even cared. No one even asked why I was leaving.

Visited February 2013
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Ok for guys to go to lunch”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

The service and the quality of the food are average. The large portions make it fine to go to lunch with the guys.

Visited May 2012
Cincinnati, OH, USA
“Good food, decent prices, average service.”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I would give this restaurant 3.5 stars if I could--it was better than average, but I don't know if I would call it "very good".
A co-worker and I ate here on a Thursday evening. The restaurant was largely empty, which may have been caused by the snowy weather. The food was good and the prices were reasonable (about $12 for a two-meat combo). The service was average at best--most of the staff was hanging around talking in another part of the restaurant. With only a few people in each section, it wouldn't have been difficult for the server to be a little more attentive. Overall, not a bad experience, but certainly not as impressive as other Smokey Bones I have visited elsewhere.

Visited January 2013
HAMILTON TWP NJ
“Don't waste your time!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

On our way home from our daughter's house in South Carolina we always stop in Woodbridge, Virginia overnight. We stayed at the Country Inn Suites. We went to Smokey Bones. We both ordered the beef brisket, it was like minute steak with bar-b-que sauce . The only thing that was good was the cornbread. Would never go back.