“Ok for guys to go to lunch” 3 of 5 bubbles

Smokey Bones
Ranked #28 of 271 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 703-491-0390
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Ok for guys to go to lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

The service and the quality of the food are average. The large portions make it fine to go to lunch with the guys.

Visited May 2012

Cincinnati, OH, USA
“Good food, decent prices, average service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

I would give this restaurant 3.5 stars if I could--it was better than average, but I don't know if I would call it "very good".
A co-worker and I ate here on a Thursday evening. The restaurant was largely empty, which may have been caused by the snowy weather. The food was good and the prices were reasonable (about $12 for a two-meat combo). The service was average at best--most of the staff was hanging around talking in another part of the restaurant. With only a few people in each section, it wouldn't have been difficult for the server to be a little more attentive. Overall, not a bad experience, but certainly not as impressive as other Smokey Bones I have visited elsewhere.

Visited January 2013
HAMILTON TWP NJ
“Don't waste your time!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

On our way home from our daughter's house in South Carolina we always stop in Woodbridge, Virginia overnight. We stayed at the Country Inn Suites. We went to Smokey Bones. We both ordered the beef brisket, it was like minute steak with bar-b-que sauce . The only thing that was good was the cornbread. Would never go back.

Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
“this place rocks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

we love everything about this place ... and have been visiting it for years. The service is incredible - fast, personable and fun! The food is awesome (we've tried all of it - try the fried corn bread first!). The management is more friendly than any I've seen ... fav place for lunch to dinner ... have't tried the prime rib yet ... they do have a sandwich that is awesome, though - their savings program is awesome ... if you keep up with it, you usually get one meal free!

• Visited January 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“How can you ruin a hamburger ?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

The restaurant is a chain which makes my dining experience surprising. I ordered a hamburger, which is a key item on their menu. They now feature custom burgers with various toppings. When you get right to the meat itself, it was loaded with fillers and tasted nothing like a genuine beef burger should. Bottom line is these burgers are not in the same league as say Chili's.
Its the first time I has a burger at this chain, and I cannot believe that corporate mgt. has settled on this quality level.

Visited December 2012