“Good food, decent prices, average service.” 3 of 5 stars

Smokey Bones
Ranked #22 of 268 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 703-491-0390
Cincinnati, OH, USA
“Good food, decent prices, average service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I would give this restaurant 3.5 stars if I could--it was better than average, but I don't know if I would call it "very good".
A co-worker and I ate here on a Thursday evening. The restaurant was largely empty, which may have been caused by the snowy weather. The food was good and the prices were reasonable (about $12 for a two-meat combo). The service was average at best--most of the staff was hanging around talking in another part of the restaurant. With only a few people in each section, it wouldn't have been difficult for the server to be a little more attentive. Overall, not a bad experience, but certainly not as impressive as other Smokey Bones I have visited elsewhere.

Visited January 2013

HAMILTON TWP NJ
“Don't waste your time!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

On our way home from our daughter's house in South Carolina we always stop in Woodbridge, Virginia overnight. We stayed at the Country Inn Suites. We went to Smokey Bones. We both ordered the beef brisket, it was like minute steak with bar-b-que sauce . The only thing that was good was the cornbread. Would never go back.

Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
“this place rocks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

we love everything about this place ... and have been visiting it for years. The service is incredible - fast, personable and fun! The food is awesome (we've tried all of it - try the fried corn bread first!). The management is more friendly than any I've seen ... fav place for lunch to dinner ... have't tried the prime rib yet ... they do have a sandwich that is awesome, though - their savings program is awesome ... if you keep up with it, you usually get one meal free!

• Visited January 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“How can you ruin a hamburger ?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

The restaurant is a chain which makes my dining experience surprising. I ordered a hamburger, which is a key item on their menu. They now feature custom burgers with various toppings. When you get right to the meat itself, it was loaded with fillers and tasted nothing like a genuine beef burger should. Bottom line is these burgers are not in the same league as say Chili's.
Its the first time I has a burger at this chain, and I cannot believe that corporate mgt. has settled on this quality level.

Visited December 2012
DC
“No wait, great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We walked in on a Saturday night in the middle of dinnertime, and were seated as soon as we came through the door. We were approached by our waitress promptly and drinks were brought really quickly. The food was served hot and cooked perfectly. I had a medium rare steak and my dinner mate had prime rib. For a place that specializes in BBQ, they do non-BBQ really well. Our server was awesome and accommodating. We will definitely be returning.

• Visited November 2012