“this place rocks!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: 703-491-0390
Reviewed January 9, 2013

we love everything about this place ... and have been visiting it for years. The service is incredible - fast, personable and fun! The food is awesome (we've tried all of it - try the fried corn bread first!). The management is more friendly than any I've seen ... fav place for lunch to dinner ... have't tried the prime rib yet ... they do have a sandwich that is awesome, though - their savings program is awesome ... if you keep up with it, you usually get one meal free!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

The restaurant is a chain which makes my dining experience surprising. I ordered a hamburger, which is a key item on their menu. They now feature custom burgers with various toppings. When you get right to the meat itself, it was loaded with fillers and tasted nothing like a genuine beef burger should. Bottom line is these burgers are not in the same league as say Chili's.
Its the first time I has a burger at this chain, and I cannot believe that corporate mgt. has settled on this quality level.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We walked in on a Saturday night in the middle of dinnertime, and were seated as soon as we came through the door. We were approached by our waitress promptly and drinks were brought really quickly. The food was served hot and cooked perfectly. I had a medium rare steak and my dinner mate had prime rib. For a place that specializes in BBQ, they do non-BBQ really well. Our server was awesome and accommodating. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Ok, hadn't visited here in awhile so the wife and I decided to try it out again. The service was ok. The food was average nothing exciting. Understand this was a tad bit better than the first time we visited. All n all we won't rush back.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

There was very little wait for a table because the service is so quick and the dining generous. Take a look at the dessert menu!