WINNER WONDERLAND

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Ningxia, China
“Excellent Indian food and servce”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

We purchased a Groupon deal and went here for dinner last night. Everything was excellent. I believe the owner took our order and served us. He took care of our every need. This is the best Indian restaurant in the Woodbridge area for sure.

• Visited November 2012

Fairfax, Virginia
“Great food and very friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I went her with my family and they were great with my 2 yr old. The owner came over with some food off the buffet that was not spicy for her and then later he made her a special fruit juice drink for her. We all had the buffet for lunch it was nice to try all the different foods. They were all very good. I really liked the atmosphere the whole place was a enjoyable experience.

• Visited October 2012
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Great dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

my wife and I had dinner here this evening and it was one of the best meals I had recently. The place was clean, service great, and food exceptional. We both love Indian food and this place was great. We will go back again and again.

• Visited September 2012
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
“Under New Management”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

The Marsala Magic is under new management and the new owner is anxious to please and is personally involved in your user experience. I had the Nepalese Chicken Curry (Indian Spicy) and was rewarded with a major endorphin experience. The heat comes on slow and has a long finish with out a flashy burn. It is obvious they are trying to make it work and there does not seem to be anyone left from the old crew. Give it another try and I think you will be suprised. I thought it was very good and much improved.

• Visited August 2012
“in one word-Unhygenic”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

the food was average. The music was crappy. I have been there both on buffet and on the evening when there is no buffet. I saw a mouse running across the floor. Can you believe it ? The plates had little stains on it. You cudnt see that. But if you look carefully you would. And I noticed one waiter using the same napkin we had used, to rub the plates. I was so disgusted by the experience, I cudnot eat the food. But since I had ordered it, I paid for it and ate a little bit. after seeing this, I would never rrcommend this restaurant to anyone. Highly unhygenic period.

• 3 of 5 bubbles