“Great food and very friendly service”

Masala Magic Indian Fusion Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I went her with my family and they were great with my 2 yr old. The owner came over with some food off the buffet that was not spicy for her and then later he made her a special fruit juice drink for her. We all had the buffet for lunch it was nice to try all the different foods. They were all very good. I really liked the atmosphere the whole place was a enjoyable experience.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

my wife and I had dinner here this evening and it was one of the best meals I had recently. The place was clean, service great, and food exceptional. We both love Indian food and this place was great. We will go back again and again.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

The Marsala Magic is under new management and the new owner is anxious to please and is personally involved in your user experience. I had the Nepalese Chicken Curry (Indian Spicy) and was rewarded with a major endorphin experience. The heat comes on slow and has a long finish with out a flashy burn. It is obvious they are trying to make it work and there does not seem to be anyone left from the old crew. Give it another try and I think you will be suprised. I thought it was very good and much improved.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

the food was average. The music was crappy. I have been there both on buffet and on the evening when there is no buffet. I saw a mouse running across the floor. Can you believe it ? The plates had little stains on it. You cudnt see that. But if you look carefully you would. And I noticed one waiter using the same napkin we had used, to rub the plates. I was so disgusted by the experience, I cudnot eat the food. But since I had ordered it, I paid for it and ate a little bit. after seeing this, I would never rrcommend this restaurant to anyone. Highly unhygenic period.

2  Thank Raveking
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I am usually against anything that has fusion in the name, but these sincere professional young couple owners are trying to introduce Woodbridge slowly to some Tibetan and Nepalese food. If you go, try the momos. They are a Tibetan form of dumpling like potstickers. Excellent!!!! Also, their papri chat (Indian) was the best version I have had, even above the high end Indian restaurants I ordered them from.
The best part is that the owner let me come in during their closed hours to order takeout.

The restaurant is very nice, clean, reasonably price, great service and great food.