“Great flavor”

Ranked #24 of 281 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Pakistani
“Great flavor”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We thought the good was excellent. Lots of strong flavor for each dish. The prices were higher than the trip advisor site describes. The cost is more like $10 to $20 per meal. Our total was over $30 for lunch for two meals. However we will be going back because it was just too tasty not to return.

“Real home made food!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

If you want to feel like you are eating at your mom's kitchen, go here you will not be dissapointed! Provided you like spicy food.
I have to confess I go there too many times a month.

Baltimore, Maryland
“What you should know”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Great place, better than any other restaurant in the area. The restaurant is run by a wonderful couple. The owner takes order and serve. Food tasted wonderful , owner went out of his way to accommodate our needs , because we wanted cooked a certain way. Once you try this place and then you will be hooked.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Best Food in a LONG Time!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Kabobs are awesome. But I've tried much more than this. Mint Tea- A MUST HAVE. Bread and side dishes are FRESH and TASTY. Many will not be too familiar with the flavor of Pakistani food. I promise you will not be disappointed! I have never eaten inside the small restaurant, but I will continue to stop here on every business trip to the area. Owner if friendly and makes you feel welcome. There's a reason this is the #1 restaurant on the website! TRUST the ratings here.

• Visited July 2013
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Great Food but Pricey”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I have been here many times. The food is always delicious, I just wish my stomach was bigger. I mostly get the buffet and get the mint-lemonade every other time I go. I wish I could come here more but a small buffet and a drink cost me $16.

• Visited April 2013