“Real home made food!”

Al-Zaytoun Kabob and Grill
Ranked #29 of 281 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Pakistani
Reviewed August 17, 2013

If you want to feel like you are eating at your mom's kitchen, go here you will not be dissapointed! Provided you like spicy food.
I have to confess I go there too many times a month.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Great place, better than any other restaurant in the area. The restaurant is run by a wonderful couple. The owner takes order and serve. Food tasted wonderful , owner went out of his way to accommodate our needs , because we wanted cooked a certain way. Once you try this place and then you will be hooked.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Kabobs are awesome. But I've tried much more than this. Mint Tea- A MUST HAVE. Bread and side dishes are FRESH and TASTY. Many will not be too familiar with the flavor of Pakistani food. I promise you will not be disappointed! I have never eaten inside the small restaurant, but I will continue to stop here on every business trip to the area. Owner if friendly and makes you feel welcome. There's a reason this is the #1 restaurant on the website! TRUST the ratings here.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I have been here many times. The food is always delicious, I just wish my stomach was bigger. I mostly get the buffet and get the mint-lemonade every other time I go. I wish I could come here more but a small buffet and a drink cost me $16.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This restaurant is close to home, so we go often. The buffet is uniformly excellent, though not extensive. The mint lemonade is ridiculously good, and the staff is always very helpful. The owner is likely to be manning the cash register, and the naan can take a few minutes to catch up to you, since they put it on fresh for every customer.