“Great food and great service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #26 of 274 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Great food and great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Love the place! I decided to try out the buffet; they were very generous and very friendly! Definitely will be going back!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Ricardo D

Woodbridge VA
“Just Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

The lamb Kabob is very well seasoned and nice. I found the chicken kabob a bit bland, but... it is chicken.

All of the side dishes on the "buffet" were actually hot, and well prepared. This small operation is making the best use of their space and putting out some good quality food. The Mint Lemonade is something you should NOT pass on (just tastey!).

I usually hit up this spot once every few weeks and have never been disappointed with the food, nor the service from the staff (might just be one family as I have always seen the same folks behind the counter)

The dining room is small, and just simple (but you can see when you get in, you may eat there, but I feel they do a great take out business).

This is just a fantastic little local business.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank David R
Ningxia, China
“Fantastic surprise in woodbridge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I have probably driven by this place 1000 times and never noticed it. We read on tripadvisor about it and went for lunch. It is a small place, maybe 8 tables or so. We all ordered from the menu not buffet this time. I had the chicken kebob. Everything was very tasty. This is the kind of place that wakes your tastebuds up. I highly recommend and am looking for to going back to try other dishes

2 Thank bsebonsai
Washington, DC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kabob is Woodbridge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

I had a craving for Kabob and the spicey spinach. I was not disappointed at Al-Zaytoun. This is my first time visiting this restaurant. The peppermint/lemonade is refreshing. The keema samosas are healthy sizes and very flavoral. I will be a returning customer, a stuffed and happy customer.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Imneedavac
Woodbridge, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

The food was delicious and freshly prepared...the service attentive and very friendly. My co-worker and I stopped in for lunch after reading the reviews and were pleasantly surprised. We had the lunch buffet which was abundant and full of flavor without the oily heaviness. Generally the term "Buffet" invokes scary thoughts but this buffet is clean and well maintained and the food fresh and deliciously spicy. The owners are onsite and obviously take pride in their business and the satisfaction of their customers. My co-worker and I are anticipating our next visit and intend to make this a regular.

• Visited January 2013