“Delicious and friendly”

Al-Zaytoun Kabob and Grill
Ranked #16 of 304 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Pakistani
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The food was delicious and freshly prepared...the service attentive and very friendly. My co-worker and I stopped in for lunch after reading the reviews and were pleasantly surprised. We had the lunch buffet which was abundant and full of flavor without the oily heaviness. Generally the term "Buffet" invokes scary thoughts but this buffet is clean and well maintained and the food fresh and deliciously spicy. The owners are onsite and obviously take pride in their business and the satisfaction of their customers. My co-worker and I are anticipating our next visit and intend to make this a regular.

1  Thank dclurker

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Very nice food, very "authentic" Middle East food. Good portions, prepared right there so it is extremely fresh. The owners are on-site and very friendly folks. Prices are moderate, but not "fast food" cheap, so do not expect such. Fairly pricey for the setting which is in a strip/P.S. Business type site (not a problem for me, just be aware; little to NO ambiance- linoleum floors and drop ceiling/neon lights). My suggestion is for a small amount, dress it up just a little for customer comfort and lose the 19" LCD TV playing (or put on a high-def TV w/ hi-def video material of the area the food represents. Again, nice place which if you enjoy Indi-Pak-Middle East food as I do, this is a must try- just be aware of the place not being a real "date place." Enjoy!

1  Thank foodfan57VA
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food..location was very easy to find even though we were first time in Woodbridge. We arrived at lunch time so we chose the lunch buffet.
There was nice variety of veg, freshly grilled chicken tikka, chicken stew, fresh naan and they even served chapli kababs which were yummy and spicy.
Overall we were very pleased by the food quality and quantity and also by the friendly staff.
Highly recommended.

3  Thank Hira A
Reviewed December 4, 2012

First time I've ever done a second review, which says the place is either exceptionaly good or exceptionaly bad. In this case, it's good.

I stopped by over the weekend to have the buffet. They asked me if i would also like to have some fried fish, and I said ok.

They fried up three pieces for me, along with tomatoes and cucumber. Two of the three pieces were absolutely divine, among the best fried fish, or even fish in general, I have ever eaten. The third piece was ok. The first two were lightly fired, slightly crispy and deliciously moist within.

I think I might become a regular here.

1  Thank throckmortonSanaa
Reviewed November 18, 2012

As a lebanese american this food was best I have ever tasted other than my Grandfather's! Very fresh, all homemade, excellent food!! The mint lemonade is excellent!!

1  Thank VirginiaBusymom