“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I can't wait to go back here. Food was delicious, owners were so hospitable, accommodating and friendly. We did the dinner buffet and everything was amazing. It's on the spicy side, but even the person at our table who doesn't love spicy food had no complaints. I can't wait to go back! Oh, and you HAVE to try the mint lemonade!!

MISC:
Casual atmosphere, seat yourself, booths/tables and chairs. No waiter service for the most part, you order at the counter and come get your food when it's done. Or serve yourself at the buffet. It was a nice place to take our kids, and we would even do a casual date night here. Yum!

• Visited September 2012

Bahrain
“Amazing, wonderful, delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Go to this restaurant!! It is great Afghan food, and the owners are so nice. It is super casual, and small inside with maybe 6 tables. We kept our fingers crossed that there would be enough room for our group of 7 people meeting there on a Saturday night. There was! Only a few people seem to eat in, there was a lot of take out going on when we were there. We tried the buffet- lots of everything, all of it good. I had the lamb kabobs-tasty, and the chick peas. So good, a lot of it. Also tried the potato curry and the mediterranean wrap. Everyone loved everything we ate. The mint lemonade is so refreshing, so delicious. Try it!!. The only let down- the baklava was a bit dry and chewy.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank getoutofthecave
Lorton, Virginia
“This is probably No. 1 in Woodbridge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Basically a hole in the wall, but one that serves great food. Better than the Lasani Kabob, which I also like. The nan here is really good, and I also liked the almb.

• Visited September 2012
“Presently surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I have never felt more welcomed at a restaurant than I did here. Food was great(try any of the samosas)Lamb was perfection and the sides were amazing! I almost forgot the mint lemonade, It was out of this world with the lamb kabob.

Boston
“worth the detour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

My wife and I planned our trip along I-95 to be able to stop here for lunch; we had never eaten Afghan or Pakistani food before and the TA reviews were just too good to pass up. While the restaurant itself is disappointing (next to a pawn shop, TV on providing background noise, plastic utensils), the food and service are outstanding and well-worth a visit. We had the lamb and chicken kabobs with spinach, chick peas and salad. My wife liked the lamb. I liked the chicken. We both loved the spinach and the bread -- outstanding! Excellent!

• Visited August 2012