“Presently surprised!”

Al-Zaytoun Kabob and Grill
Ranked #30 of 282 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Pakistani
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I have never felt more welcomed at a restaurant than I did here. Food was great(try any of the samosas)Lamb was perfection and the sides were amazing! I almost forgot the mint lemonade, It was out of this world with the lamb kabob.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

My wife and I planned our trip along I-95 to be able to stop here for lunch; we had never eaten Afghan or Pakistani food before and the TA reviews were just too good to pass up. While the restaurant itself is disappointing (next to a pawn shop, TV on providing background noise, plastic utensils), the food and service are outstanding and well-worth a visit. We had the lamb and chicken kabobs with spinach, chick peas and salad. My wife liked the lamb. I liked the chicken. We both loved the spinach and the bread -- outstanding! Excellent!

2  Thank GREXUSVI
Reviewed August 2, 2012

The food is fantastic and the service is the best. When Al-Zaytoun opened a few years ago, it had a lot of competition in the area. Now only Al-Zayton stands... a testament to great food and very friendly service. We eat at Al-Zaytoun every couple weeks and it NEVER disappoints. Sometimes we order off the menu, sometimes we order the buffet. The buffet is small, but always a great selection of options (even if you are a vegetarian). Top it off with a mint lemonade or mango lassi. When we want to go out and be guaranteed a great meal, Al-Zaytoun is our favorite restaurant.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Great place to eat. The food are very authentic. We love the kebab!!!!!!! It's awesome all you can eat....

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Extremely tasty beef samosas, fantastic naan and hummus, and a great lamb kabob.
I think we'll try the buffet next time.
Everything we had was fresh and delicious.
TripAdvisor steered us here for something different, and it is a winner.