“Highly recommended!”

Al-Zaytoun Kabob and Grill
Ranked #30 of 281 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Pakistani
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Great place to eat. The food are very authentic. We love the kebab!!!!!!! It's awesome all you can eat....

There are newer reviews for Al-Zaytoun Kabob and Grill

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Extremely tasty beef samosas, fantastic naan and hummus, and a great lamb kabob.
I think we'll try the buffet next time.
Everything we had was fresh and delicious.
TripAdvisor steered us here for something different, and it is a winner.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

This is an excellent choice for take out. If you dine in, you are at a small booth or picnic table and basically just pick up your food as it's ready. However, the buffet is well worth it and the two times we were there, was excellent. The Hummus is very tasty and the MINT lemonade is a MUST try!
I prefer to take the food out, but eating in worth it for the high quality food.
Definitely try it; you will probably go back!

Reviewed May 13, 2012

I just left this place and I see why they're the #1 Kabob Restaurant in Woodbridge. I placed my order over the phone to pick it up and I walk into the small establishment and the owner (the husband) greets me by name! (enter grinning like a chesscat here)

They have this minty lemonade that the owner (the wife) makes from scratch. Secret recipe. Her husband doesn't even know everything that's in it. I asked to try a sample before committing to buying a cup and OH MY GOODNESS! Yummy!

I had a taste for a lamb gyro and french friends, so that's what I ordered, but I noticed that the 3-4 families dining in the restaurant were partaking in their small but appealing buffet. I may have to go back and try that. I love supporting small businesses, especially those family ran.

I'll DEFINITELY be back to Al-Zaytoun Kabob and Grill.

1  Thank DCShoeDiva
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I am on a low-carb diet, and was so impressed by the food here that I asked the owner if he would share his technique for the fabulous hummus that they serve. He got (I guess) his wife (?) who shared her secret! Mine was not as good, but they always give me whatever I ask for even if it's not on the menu. Very nice folks. Tucked away near Gar-Field High School, this is a little hole-in-the-wall, but worth a quick dinner on a weeknight or early dinner on a busy weekend. One of our local cheap favorites.