“Excellent but pricey”

Korean Grill
Ranked #64 of 281 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed October 17, 2010

We love this place. My 3 year old loves it too and asks to go back. The bogolgi is a litle pricey but very good! I just wish they had home made yaki madu's like the restaurant in Florida we go to. But it is worth the visit.

2  Thank pinkcoconut2511

Reviewed April 27, 2010

We live in Woodbridge. I am part Korean. For 2 years since living in the area, we have traveled to Annandale to frequent the Korean restaurants there after I was 'misguided' that the Korean Grill was not worth the visit... BAD mistake on my part... My reviewer was totally wrong.

This restaurant consistently serves EXCELLENT BBQ and the side dishes are fresh, classic and delicious - There is NO OTHER Korean restaurant that comes close in authentic traditional flavors as my mother cooked it. To top that off, it has one other trait that sets it apart - GREAT service which is not generally experienced in Korean restaurant.

So from someone who scours Korean Restaurants through out the world... "The Korean Grill has never disappointed!"

2  Thank travelervagal
Reviewed April 13, 2010

Favorite place for Korean food! We have always been pleased with their food and service. The prices could be considered a bit high, but it doesn't stop us from going back there!

1  Thank okitten89