“Fun live entertainment venue”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lazy Susan Dinner Theater
washington dc
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fun live entertainment venue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great shows at great price. Place is bit worn and chairs are showing their age but talent is always great and entertaining. My family loves it!

Visited December 2012

Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Don't waste your money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

The show was great but the food was really nasty. As a bonus, by the time our table was able to get to the buffet almost all of the food was gone. I asked if they planned on putting more food out and the answer was "the show is going to begin shortly and we stop serving." Um, isn't this supposed to be dinner and show? Will never go again.

Visited October 2012
North Reading, Massachusetts
“Great Show. Nasty Food.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

I tasted this relish sweet tasting gherkin things. Quite disgusting. Only thing I liked was the Chicken pot pie. Everything else, The Salad(Had bugs in it) and They had bread in the filing cabinet. and It was really disgusting. Loved Aldolpho though! He made the experience 10x better. :) The old dude in the chair (The Narrator) was funny. I looked at him and he made a weird face and pointed to the stage. I started laughing. I esp loved when he said "What you don't think I was married?" and someone in the audience said "No". Hilarious show but gross food.

Warrenton, Virginia
“Great show”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

As veterans of The Hayloft Dinner Theater, we attended with high expectations comparable to past experience. This is in no way comparable , but the show was entertaining. The facility is vintage, but clean and comfortable. Wait staff/ actors were friendly and efficient. The food! What can one say.......probably the worst display we ever encountered! I gave it a 3 for entertainment , cleanliness, and comfort. Please let them find a chef to manage that kitchen. It could be first rate with decent food.

Catharpin, VA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a great surprise!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

After reading some of the reviews I was worried about going there with my husband, sister-in-law and husband. I don't know where these other folks went who wrote such negative reviews but we had a great time. The Pennsylvania Dutch buffet was great, play (the Drowsey Chaperone) was funny, staff was attentive, efficient and polite. All in all it was a great evening and everyone there was having a good time. One can always find fault but if you want a pleasant evening without spending a fortune this is a great stop. The outside of the building could use a facelift but inside was clean, pleasant and comfortable. I would go there again and recomment it to anyone.