Fairfield Inn & Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge
Country Inn
$89
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Comfort Suites Near Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$98
ComfortSuites
$119
Hampton.com
$108
HIExpress.com
Sleep Inn, Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$89
SleepInn
$141
$138
Homewood
$149
$134
Courtyard
Best Western Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$98
Hotels.com
$125
Residence Inn
All reviewswelcome sightnice bonuswafflesdecent hotelpotomac millswould stay here againconvenient locationhot and cold breakfastroom was cleanstayed for nightschecking infree breakfastamtrak auto trainwould recommend this hotel to anyoneindoor poolthe general managershopping and restaurants
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I live in Woodbridge, Virginia and recently booked two rooms for my sister and her friends arriving from England. The hotel staff were so friendly and welcoming. The rooms were spotlessly clean and the beds very comfy! One of the girls had trouble getting service on her cell phone to call her family in England and the staff at the front desk did everything they could to help her get her service. On the first night there was a manager's reception with light food and beverages. The girl's were impressed with the warm cookies put out at night in the foyer and ice cold water available to drink at any time. On their last night, my sister asked the hotel staff if they could get a birthday cake as a surprise to me when I arrived to pick them up. They went out and got a cake and candles and kept it in the refrigerator until my sister said it was needed and then they brought it up to the room for us. My sister and her friends could not get over how friendly all the staff were and how much help they were given over any problem or question they had. This made their trip so more enjoyable and was nice to come back to in the evening after a busy day sightseeing.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Tracey761
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family and I were displaced by the ferocious winds Hurricane Sandy brought when she took out our power Monday evening. On Tuesday I called several hotels but it was the Fairfield Inn who went out of their way to accomadate, my wife, my daughter, my two grandchildren, my small dog and me. They immediately said to go to the hotel and cleaned a 2-bedroom suite where we stayed for two days waiting for power to come back on. The staff was so understanding and professional they made us feel as if we never left our home. I will always remember their kindness. The hotel is impeccable and the suite was perfect. Thank you Marriott again for another great experience.

Room Tip: Every room is good.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank nyqban
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Overall I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room and how it was set up with a small sitting area separate from the bedroom. For a price of $99 plus taxes for a Sunday night I would say very good value. The breakfast was included, fairly basic, but for the price I can hardly complain!

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank mckenzthm
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Good Fairfield Inn. Stayed there several nights recently on a business trip. Friendly & helpful staff. Convenient location immediately off I-95. Clean hotel. Parking is plentiful.

Just about every popular chain restaurant in within 2 blocks (Macaroni Grill, Famous Dave's, etc.).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This hotel is generally a nice place for a short stay. It’s a convenient location since we were on our way to Florida and it is only minutes away from the Lorton Amtrak Auto Train terminal.

Upon our arrival, the desk clerk was cheerful and courteous and check-in was efficient. Our room (#213) was quiet, comfortable and spotlessly clean. The beds were comfortable, although a little firmer than what we’re used to. They have a small breakfast area and offered a wide choice of foods including U-make waffles and microwave breakfast sandwiches. The coffee was good, and there was enough food there to have a satisfying breakfast. The 15% senior discount was a nice bonus too. I will definitely stay at the Woodbridge Fairfield Inn again the next time we are passing through.

Note to Manager: Chairs in dining area are in desperate need of reupholstery as the deteriorating fabric looks seedy.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple