“If you're in the Potomac Mills area, a good place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn near Potomac Mills

Quality Inn near Potomac Mills
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Woodbridge
New Hyde Park, New York
“If you're in the Potomac Mills area, a good place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We were conducting some business in the Potomac Mills area and hadn't made reservations, and I usually like Choice Hotels for when I'm on the road as you know what you're getting in terms of value and service.This Quality Inn did not disappoint.

The front desk was helpful. The room was clean. The breakfast (eggs & sausage - not just bread products) was ample. A good, solid place.

As for things like safety, noise, cleanliness, a/c, wifi... - all was good. No complaints. A solid value for the price.

I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: For some reason I think 1 King bed would cost more than 2 Queen beds, so just get the Queen room. Th...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Mike S
luvnthebeach71, Director of Sales at Quality Inn near Potomac Mills, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Quality Inn Potomac Mills. I am thrilled to hear your experience was a positive experience. Thank you for entrusting us with your care. It's means so much to us to have happy guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Roanoke, Virginia, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I just stayed here last night, Sunday, July 27, '14. Location is terrific if you want to be close to the Potomac Mills Mall or have access to the i-95 corridor south of the Beltway. But the place has issues. I got a room on the first floor like I wanted, but the door would not close unless I pulled it shut. And the employee who was in charge of the breakfast room was downright rude to me. She had the TV on very loud at 6:05 AM, and when I asked her to please turn it down, she said I needed to go to the front desk. Guy there said that SHE had the TV remote. I then asked her again to turn it down, and she did .... but only a tiny bit. I think she wanted it on loud so that she could hear it while she was in the remote room for employees only. It was still too loud for me (loud noises cause a headache), so I had to get stuff to go and bring it back to my room. NEVER had that type of experience at any of the roughly 100 Choice hotel lodgings I have stayed at for the past 11 years.

Room Tip: I always prefer a room on the same floor as the breakfast area.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Gruglas
luvnthebeach71, Director of Sales at Quality Inn near Potomac Mills, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
We are really sorry that you left unhappy at our property. We have just finished 100% renovation and the door probably needs to be adjusted. We strive every single day to provide the very best customer service we can and the issue with the TV in our breakfast rooms, clearly shows we need to coach our employees a little better. Again, we are all are extremely so for your experience and hope you might be able to give us another chance to show you we really are a great hotel.

Travelers are raving about these Woodbridge hotels

Hampton, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was conveniently located near Potomac Mills shopping centers (IKEA) off I-95. The rooms were clean and modern with all the necessary amenities of a LED/LCD TV, small refrigerator, coffee pot, desk and a safe. This hotel is pet friendly with a designated pet walking area.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Michael O
luvnthebeach71, Director of Sales at Quality Inn near Potomac Mills, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you so very much for your wonderful review about the Quality Inn near Potomac Mills. We are thrilled you had such a great experience with us. Since we are completely renovated as of 4/30/14, it makes us so happy to hear the positive experiences our guests are having here. We hope to see you again real soon and again thanks so much for your kind words.
Neenah, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

First visit to area I came in at 7 a.m. To sleep for the day.
This hotel has been completely renovated including the grounds and the pool landscaping paint interior beds TVs you name it. I stay in 15 hotels a month and this is the best renovation I've seen in over a year. Excellent breakfast hotmail friendly staff and general manager. I highly recommend it to anyone staying in the area it also was the lowest price in the area.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank F P
luvnthebeach71, Director of Sales at Quality Inn near Potomac Mills, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. We have worked very hard to completely change the entire look and feel of the hotel. Our goal is make sure every single guest has a positive experience and we are very happy you will be visiting us again.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

My wife and I were visiting family in Woodbridge and need a clean, inexpensive hotel close by. We were told this Quality Inn has been taken over by new management, and they are really working hard to make positive changes and correct all the previous problems people had. They've renovated the inside, and have done a great job. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the beds are very comfortable, and the staff is very friendly and helpful, the free breakfast is much more than juice and pastrys. We had to extend our stay and they matched our price from a third pary webite!

When we come back and need a hotel, this is our choice.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Location
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Rooms
3 Thank Doris G
luvnthebeach71, Director of Sales at Quality Inn near Potomac Mills, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
We are so pleased you took the time to write this review about your great experience with us. As of April 2014 we are completely renovated and reading your review was such a joy to us. We strive to excellent guest experiences and hope to have you back with us when you are in the area. Thank you so much for becoming part of Quality Inn family.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbridge
Sleep Inn, Potomac Mills
Quality Inn Mount Vernon
#27 of 53 in Alexandria
3.5 of 5 stars 172 reviews
Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria

Been to Quality Inn near Potomac Mills? Share your experiences!