All reviewspotomac millsschool tripoutdoor pooleggssouth carolinaroom was cleanyogurtthree nightssausagenice staylarge groupgreat place to staybreakfast buffetwashington dcwould stay here againthe breakfast areafront desk staff
Reviewed October 23, 2017

highly recommend this hotel...location, room, internet, fitness room and breakfast is very good....and pleasant staff! The staff did a great job meeting my request for adjoining rooms, and additional amenities.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. Your feedback is important to our progression to lead the industry in customer care.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

My wife and I spent one night at the Best Western Potomac Mills during a recent road trip. We picked this hotel because it was a convenient stopping point and near a Tesla supercharger. The hotel was good, but nothing special, and the only reason I rated it Very Good rather than Average was because the price was very reasonable.

We had a large room (business suite). The decor in the room and throughout the hotel looked dated, and the room lighting was pretty dim. I didn't find the king bed very comfortable, but my wife did; the pillows were small. There were two separate and noisy AC units, one under each window; overnight we just ran the one furthest from the bed.

The complimentary breakfast was mediocre at best. Many cold items (pastries etc.) were packaged, there was no cream cheese for the bagels (which were small), and the fresh fruit looked tired.

Although we would consider staying here again, I would probably look at other options first.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DeeEss
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

My children and I were on a school field trip and this is where they chose to stay. From the outside and the front lobby, the hotel looks pretty nice. That’s where it stops. As we were going to our room, the hallways were dark and dingy. Our room was small with two queen beds, a small table with two chairs and a bathroom. NO Mini fridge and NO microwave. This was disappointing. We were tired from walking DC all day so I went to pull back the covers and lay down, and there is black hair laying on the sheet! Did they change the sheets after the last guest? Or did the housekeeper leave me a present? They had someone come change our sheets but I was still uncomfortable. The hotel breakfast was a joke. After two nights there we checked out and I noticed bumps on body, upon inspection, I have been bitten by bed bugs!! Gross!!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. I regret in this instance we did not live to our goal to lead the industry in customer care. We will take your comment as a training opportunity to improve upon our performance.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Clean, pleasant and welcoming. Very attentive to your needs and requests. Management concerned that you will have a pleasant stay. Only down side was trying to get back and forth in the traffic. Centrally located for where we needed to travel back and forth from and to. The food manager/setup person was always looking for ways to make you feel better and find whatever it was you needed.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Reviewed October 13, 2017

I was so happy to see a Best Western when we saw the sign. We pulled in, were greeted warmly, got a great room, had dinner next door, slept like a baby, had an incredible shower and an exceptional breakfast. No checkout needed and we were on the road again! This was the best. The price was good too!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends