All reviews potomac mills school trip outdoor pool eggs south carolina room was clean yogurt three nights sausage nice stay large group great place to stay breakfast buffet washington dc would stay here again the breakfast area front desk staff
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This Hotel was great, they took care of everything I wanted/needed, and the Bed, I will be buying that mattress. The staff was always helpful and caring The room was made up properly, they accommodated my request for a microwave and refrigerator

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. I am glad you find our service, facility and value for price paid, something to share with others. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed here on our way back from Myrtle Beach. Within walking distance to Potomac Mills mall. Excellent free breakfast which included hot items such as eggs and bacon. Room was clean and spacious. Very good service including mint chocolates in the room upon check-in.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Cathy W
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. I am glad to hear your experience was positive. We appreciate your feedback and patronage.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stay for three nights and the cleaness, front desk, breakfast, location and services were much more than expected, giving it a 5 star.

A day before my arrival contacted me to see if I had any special request, while checking in, very courteous and helpful, the rooms very clean and organized, very comfortable beds and pillows, the bathroom sparkling clean

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear Mupa50,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. I am thrilled to hear our efforts to lead the industry in customer care is taking shape. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Everything I expect of a Best Western, with an above average breakfast. What makes this hotel stand out is the outstanding level of customer service - everyone seems to go out of their way to make guests feel welcome.

The only small problem we had was with the wifi - not a good connection in our room, but OK elsewhere; not enough of a problem to influence my rating.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Dave B
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. I am thrilled to hear your expectations were met. I have since contacted our Wifi provider to ensure our system is at its optimum delivery. We appreciate the opportunity to have been of service to you. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We were here in September for one night.
It was a good place to stay for Mount Vernon.

It was good value for the cost.

Extensive breakfast included.

Staff does all possible to meet your needs.

If you are on the way to D.C. it is a good location to stop over.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear KittyBeth1
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. We appreciate the opportunity to have had you as our guest. We look forward to the opportunity to see you on a return visit to the Woodbridge area.