We were in the area for our son's Marine Officer commissioning and needed to be close to the base in Quantico. Since we have not been to the area before, and had specific times to be at base, location was extremely important. The hotel was right off the highway, plenty of restaurants, gas stations, and shopping at our finger tips as well. It was about a 15 minute drive to the main entrance. We lucked out as far as there being little traffic heading south into the base, and when returning from the base to the hotel the main traffic seemed to be headed the other way - a real plus!
The hotel was clean, reasonably priced, especially for the D.C. vicinity, and provided a nice selection of breakfast foods that were included in our stay. There was something good for everyone in our group. The make your own waffles were delicious! We had a toddler with us, and upon checking in late at night we were told by the desk clerk that juice was available at any time - wonderful for us, and something we would not have thought to check into, as the posted breakfast hours are 6am-10am. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have been trying to update our exterior shot. Here is the picture again. How long will take to see the new shot? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Potomac Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Potomac Mills Hotel Woodbridge
- Best Western Woodbridge
- Best Western Hotel Woodbridge
- Woodbridge Best Western