$130
$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$115
$111
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn, Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$85
$95
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$100
$89
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$79
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$101
$93
Courtyard
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$169
SpringHill Suites
All reviewspotomac millsschool tripoutdoor pooleggssouth carolinaroom was cleanyogurtthree nightssausagenice staylarge groupgreat place to staybreakfast buffetwashington dcwould stay here againthe breakfast areafront desk staff
Reviewed November 15, 2011

First, check in was simple and easy. Our room was ready for us before regular check-in hours. We had a clean room. It was quiet and we didn't have any noisy neighbors. The breakfast in the morning was delish! Bacon, potatoes, eggs, waffles, pastries and good coffee and juice. So much more actually, but I couldn't eat it all :) Don't hesitate to stay here next time you are passing through Virginia or shopping at the outlets.

Room Tip: I got my room on Priceline.com
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
BWSpringfield, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2011

Dear Amygt104

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment on your recent experience at the BEST WESTERN Potomac Mills. It is most gratifying to know that our culture of service is alive and well. I am happy to share more upcoming upgrades to further enhance your experience, a full lobby renovation and the deployment of flat panel TVs.

Most importantly thank you for entrusting us with your care and thank you for your business.

At your service!!!

Reviewed November 1, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a weekend shopping trip with family. We were able to get a great rate on the room with 2 queen beds. The hotel check in process was very easy and the room was very clean and smelled nice. The beds were comfy. Though this hotel is dated, it has been kept up very nice. The breakfast has been upgraded since my last stay last year. It was a great value for the room with the breakfast included. Everyone that worked there was nice and helpful. The phone didn't seem to work in our rm though, we tried to call the front desk, but did not get a dial tone. Other than that, it was a wonderful stay, and I would return to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
BWSpringfield, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2011

Dear Lovejones,

I am happy to inform you we are in the process of renovating our lobby seating area, phasing in FLAT PANEL TV'S and completing MICROFRIDGES in all guest rooms in 2012. We work very hard to maintain and keep up with the aging lady with grace. I am glad you noticed our efforts.

Thank you for entrusting us with your care and thank you for your business.

At your service!!

Reviewed October 27, 2011

I spent three weeks at this hotel and marveled each day at how well it was run. This is an older facility and with out a very attentive staff it could have been dismal. The staff keeps this place spotless and functioning smoothly. The desk manager quickly learned my name and greeted me each time I passed the desk. The management makes this a 3 star hotel with a 5 star attitude.

Room Tip: The rooms by the elevator and ice machine are not as quiet as I might like.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
BWSpringfield, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2011

Dear Tucsontra,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the BEST WESTERN Potomac Mills, and thank you for your business.

Your kind words are a shot in the arm for me and the entire staff who get up every day with a singular focus in trying to lead the industry in customer care. Thank you for entrusting us with your care.

At your service!!!

Reviewed October 16, 2011

Our stay here in late September was just adequate. We had 3 rooms, and each had some idiosyncracy - defective air conditioners, temporarily non-working television - which made the stay less than smooth. Random elevator malfunctions and a very overwhelmed lone desk clerk at check in made me glad I was only staying 3 nights and only paying a cheap rate. A property this busy needs to staff up and get things flowing more smoothly. At least the breakfast was a good deal.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
BWSpringfield, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2011

Dear Lamfam,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment on your recent experience at the BEST WESTERN Potomac Mills and thank you for your business. I will carefully review your comments and any opportunity for improvements.

At your service!

Reviewed October 14, 2011

Beds are VERY flat, low, feel the springs and uncomfortable, not to mention many stains. No FLUFF HERE! We were shocked to find out from management that these beds were considered to be acceptable. The size of the queen bed is not queen- sized- my 6ft 2" son's legs hung off this bed in the BWhotel ; he sleeps on a queen at home with no problem. Breakfast bar is excellent but hard to enjoy when customers are not rested. Thought the idea was to have a decent bed to sleep on- apparently, not here. The Two star AAA rating needs to be downgraded to ONE STAR.

Room Tip: Check out the beds FIRST. PERIOD
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
BWSpringfield, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2011

Dear Tripmomof,

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent experience at the BEST WESTERN Potomac Mills. I am in total agreement with you a stained mattress is unacceptable in any circumstances. I assure you the mattress will be replaced immediately and any others we encounter. I appreciate the opportunity to improve upon our performance.